Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "COLE & MASON Professional Nutmeg Spice Grinder” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 50% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.25 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
COLE & MASON Professional Nutmeg Spice Grinder
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional nutmeg grinder holds 4-6 whole nutmegs
- Features 3 stainless steel serrated blades and powerful claw to ensure a fine grind
- Unique lift and deliver system guarantees next nutmeg will drop into place
- Made from high quality, crystal clear acrylic
- Lifetime guarantee on grinder; by Cole and Mason
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item COLE & MASON Professional Nutmeg Spice Grinder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Cole and Mason's Professional Nutmeg Grinder is the perfect tool to add fresh grated nutmeg to all culinary dishes. This fantastic high quality acrylic mill features the most powerful claw in town. It has three stainless steel serrated blades which also ensure the best grinding ever. To top it off there is a unique 'lift and deliver' system to guarantee the next nutmeg will drop into place. 4 to 6 nutmegs can be stored - amazing. Mill measures 6-Inch tall. Cole & Mason, part of the DKB Group, has been designing and developing kitchenware from its head office in England for almost a century. It has a well-established salt and pepper range, with a product for every job, from cooking to serving and eating, including manual and electronic mills, simple shakers and salt pigs (salt keepers), all manufactured with the highest quality materials and available in a wide choice of finishes.
Top customer reviews
- Holds 6-7 nutmeg fruits
- Grinds smoothly
- Loads the next nutmeg without a second though
- Takes 0.75 as long as my microplane to grind the same amount of nutmeg. I was hoping for faster
All in all I am happy.