|Item Weight||46.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||27.5 x 23 x 17 inches|
3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Our propane gas grill with stainless steel high quality control panel, bringing beautiful silvery metal gloss and more durable than regular panel, easy to clean.
- The propane gas grill's cart design provides additional room for users to carry all necessary items at one time before cooking.
- The dolly outlook with two large wheels, bringing more off-road ability, easy to move the propane gas grill to anywhere within your patio, four stand proving solid stability while cooking with this lovely gas grill.
- Two foldable table shelves on both side of the propane gas grill could be fold easily, makes it more convenient for plates and cooking tools, and when folding them up, this grill will be a smaller shape for storage when not in use, suitable for most family daily use.
- An accurate build-in thermometer on the cover of the propane gas grill is especially helpful when using the grill for roasting chicken and turkey, making the family food well-done at all time.
- Dimensions: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch
- Weight: 48.9 lb
- Color: Black plus silver
Compare with similar items
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Megamaster 720-0988EA Propane Gas Grill, Black/Silver
Char-Griller E3001 Grillin' Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill, Black
|Color||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Black/Silver||Black|
|Material||Stainless Steel||stainless_steel||Paint||stainless steel||porcelain, stainless_steel||Steel|
|Power Source||propane||Propane||propane||propane||Gas Powered||Propane|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to have a grill double the size as this one which can cook like 20 burgers at once. However it is not necessary since who will have such a large party all the time. And it is pain in the ass when it comes to cleaning. The smaller grill heat up much faster. It also save more propane and last much longer than you can imagine. Less propane less global warming.
The design and function of it is pretty standard. It have all the BTU, side table, wheels and rack as a grill should. Nothing was missing. The material seems to be good, no cheap plastic was found. Assemble is not a concern, as long as you played Lego when you were a kid.
It should be a great addition to you backyard for a warm and sunny day. Unless you have couple silly friends like me, decided to have a grill in the snow party.
Initially, I was annoyed with it because of the assembly. The assembly instructions were just pictures without words, so many times I had that "what am I looking at" feeling. I know it's a novel concept (Get it? Because novels have words. No pun intended.), but I just think instructions should have written words.
Another thing about the assembly. The instruction manual uses a lettering system to label the parts, but the parts themselves were not labeled. You know how normally when you have something big that needs assembly (like a desk or a table) the parts have stickers with letters on them so you know what's what. These parts had no stickers, so again, I had that "what am I looking at" feeling.
One final thing about the assembly. Because of the two things I'd mentioned above, you may have to backtrack from time to time to get things right. That's means you'll have to loosen screws, make adjustments, then fasten the screws again.
This will be problematic because the materials are pretty weak. I mean, the parts of the grill and the screws are made of weak and flimsy materials, so you have to be careful with them. I just want to warn you to be careful if you're planning to use power tools during the assembly. You can bore out the screws pretty easily. I spent a large quantity of time just removing stripped screws.
All that said, I did successfully get the grill assembled! It's a fine grill. I don't need any special bells and whistles, and this grill has none. Once you get it assembled, the actual cooking was a joy.
Be warned, this thing gets real hot real fast. It got to 800 degrees (Fahrenheit) in about 5 minutes. So just consider that when you're grilling.
Also, the cleaning was pretty easy. You just have to get through the assembly first.