|Item Weight||5.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 4.5 x 3.4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MATCCYomoid792|
MATCC 2 Inch 52mm 100-250 Degree F Car Auto Water Temperature Gauge Backlight 12V
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.11 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 inch water temperature gauge with backlight.Has a built in light. Easy to install.Back-Lit illumination for night use.
- Scale from 100 to 250 Degree F.Suitable for 12 volt systems.Prevents overheating or cold seizure.
- Mounting directly in 2 inch hole.Air-core meter moverment.Rear twist-on ring mount design makes mounting simple.
- Come with black metal panel ,with removable black mounting panel.and 'U" bracket for add-on or replacement purpose.
- For all water cooled engines with sender thread connection.It can alert you that higher or lower than normal water temperature reading,to protect your driving safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1.The temperature gauge can be installed to masure either water or oil temperature.It can alert you,usually before the dash warning light would, to a problem that may cause a break down that would result in costly repair.
2.A higher than normal water temperature reading indicates a low coolant level,loose or missing fan and /or water pump belt, a plugged or leaking radiator, a wom water pump , or incorrect ignition timing. A lower than normal water temperature reading indicates a defective thermostat.
How to connect:
Red wire lead for + volt supply to internal lamp; Black wire to system ground
S Threaded terminal for connecting sensor wire
+ Threaded terminal for connecting + volt supply
- Threaded terminal for connecting system ground
Pls remember that the sensor is automatically connected to system ground when installed. If installing where the body of the sensor is not tied to system ground, it will be necessary to hook up a ground to the body of the sensor element.
1.All you will need is 18 gauge stranded wire to make the necessary connections.
2.Hole diameter is 2 inch.
3.Meter OD is 2 3/16 inch.
4.Meter depth from front of panel to the end of the mounting studs is 2 inch.
1 x Water Temperature Gauge
1 x Mounting Screw
1 x Manual