- Hardcover: 426 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (October 28, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439806977
- ISBN-13: 978-1439806975
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,979,546 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MATLAB with Applications to Engineering, Physics and Finance 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
About the Author
David Báez-López is a professor in the Department of Computers, Electronics, and Mechatronics at Universidad de las Américas in Puebla, Mexico. His research interests include signal processing circuits and applications of MATLAB to mathematics teaching. Dr. Báez-López has been a member of the Mexican System of Researchers since 1985.