- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by MAV Nutrition when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 8W8PQB75 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by MAV Nutrition when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code BZ4NS3MS at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by MAV Nutrition when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code U5TKPQ6W at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Omega 3 Fish Oil 3,600 mg - Designed to Support Heart, Brain, Joints & Skin; with EPA + DHA; Burpless with a Natural Lemon Flavor; Non-GMO
- QUALITY SOURCE OF OMEGA 3. Not all Omega 3 is high quality! The Omega 3 found in Fish Oil contians unique essential fats including EPA and DHA, known to decrease inflammation and support overall health and wellness*. MAV Fish Oil is higher quality than competitor brands and contains more EPA and DHA per serving.
- PREMIUM SERIES NATURALLY SOURCED. Omega 3 fatty acids are widely considered one of the most critical supplements you can put in your body.* Our Premium Series Fish Oil is 100% natural and pure with no additives, and contains 3,600mg Fish Oil Fatty Acids, including 864 mg DHA, 1,296 mg EPA per serving.
- BURPLESS NO FISHY AFTERTASTE. Our Fish Oil is burpless and won't cause stomach upset, so don’t have to worry about indigestion or an unpleasant after taste staying with you all day!
- ULTRA-PURE, REFINED FISH OIL, ADVANCED DELIVERY. Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation - one of the few current methods that can purify from heavy metals, PCB's and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption. Fast method. Minimal temperature. No toxins.
- 100% PURE SEA-HARVESTED PELAGIC FISH OIL. Get all the health benefits of pure Sea-Harvested fish oil. This Fish Oil Supplement supports a healthy heart, brain health, healthy joints, mood & mental state, skin & hair.*
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MAV Nutrition recommends that you speak with your physician prior to starting any new supplement.
Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. In order to get the GREAT results you are looking for, please read the label carefully and follow the suggested use. This will help you achieve your goals FASTER!
MAV Nutrition offers a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! We are so confident that you will love our Premium Fish Oil that we back it with a lifetime money back guarantee, hassle-free. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us directly and we will give you a full refund.
As a dietary supplement, take (3) softgels daily with meals.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the basics. When you open this bottle you aren’t greeted by a fishy smell that you often notice with low quality fish oils. The pills are a good size and easy to swallow (I take all three at the same time with a sip of water). Then, they are listed as burpless so after you have taken them, you won’t be getting any fishy burps. While most all fish oils do make this claim, so far it has proven true for these.
Okay. Now that the non-essentials are covered, into the important stuff! Why do you take Fish Oil? You take it for the Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Or more specifically, the EPA and DHA. According to the American Heart Association, you should be taking 1000mg to receive the full benefits of Omega-3s. So at 3600mg with 1296mg of EPA and 864mg of DHA, this is some potent stuff!
This fish oil is purified through molecular distillation. Usually when you shop for fish oil what you’ll see is, “purified to remove mercury” well, there are more impurities in fish oil than just the heavy metals. Molecular distillation removes all types of impurities… heavy metals, PCB's and any other toxins. That is what you want, especially if you’re going to be taking fish oil for the long term (which you should).
While not the reason why I take it, after only a few weeks I can feel that my skin is softer. Something that I didn’t notice with the last generic brand of fish oil I took.
Priced cheap for the amount of Omega 3s, I will absolutely be purchasing this again.
The real metric for me, however, is how my knees feel after having been on a particular Omega-3 product for a month. A good product will reduce my general knee pain (pain that isn't a result of some acute injury). I've had a general knee stiffness and low grade pain for years from lots of athletic wear and tear. A good fish oil keeps that pain manageable or non-existent. This MAV fish oil has done its job. Prior to this bottle, I had fooled around with a couple of other products from different companies, and my knee pain was edging up, i.e., those other products didn't work. This one did!
MAV fish oil compares favorably to Ghost Lifestyle brand and Biotest's Flameout. Ghost no longer sells fish oil and Flameout is far more expensive. MAV has a fan in me now.
I took it twice and I already feel the difference in my body. MAV Nutrition ROCKS!!
Go get some while supplies last !! :) OH and if you care about your love ones you'll invest in their health too by getting a bottle of this product.
And for the record MAV Nutrition didn't pay me for this review, I genuinely love this item because it works. 5 stars ratings all the way.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.