MAXAH Universal Travel Plug Adapter All in One Worldwide Universal Wall Charger AC Power Plug for EU US UK AU - White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ▶Introduction: The collapsible travel plug adapter consists of 4 different input plugs(US/UK/EU/AU). Child protection safety shutter + power indicator light + tight-locking device + protective pouch + 1-year warranty. Cost-effective purchase for quality product and service.
- ▶Attention: This universal travel plug adapter is just a plug type converter, NOT a power converter, it does NOT convert output current and voltage; Do NOT use this travel plug adapter with hair dryers, curling irons or any electric appliance whose power is higher than 600W.
- ▶The Universal Plug Adapter fits in over 150 countries including EU / AU/ UK / US / CN / JP / HK. It's convenient to carry and easy to use, perfect for your business trip, international travel and daily use.
- ▶How to Use: There are two buttons on the plug adapter, You have to slide the "lock/unlock" button to the "unlock" side in order to allow the arms that go into the wall to pop out. Once they are all the way out, slide the button back into the "lock" position. If you struggle to move the button back, it means that the arms aren't fully extended, just pull them all the way out and you'll be able to lock them into place.
- ▶Specification: Volts: 125-250V. Current rating: 6-13A. Size: 78 x 52 x 39 mm. Weight: 0.08Kg.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fits Outlets in More Than 150 Countries
Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, Poland, Portugal,South Korea, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon,Croatia, Egypt, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Czech Republic,The Netherlands, Turkey, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Morocco.etc.
Bahrain, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Dominica, England,Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Kenya,Macau, Malta, Malaysia, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Qatar,St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore,Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, UAE, United Kingdom, Wales,Yemen, Zimbabwe.etc
USA, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Columbia, Mexico, Panama,Philippines, Venezuela, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guam,Honduras, Jamaica etc.
Mainland China, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Fiji, Kiribati,Nauru, Salomon Island, Tonga, Western Samoa, etc.
How to Use This Universal Travel Adapter
- Slide the "lock/unlock" button to the "unlock" side in order to allow the arms that go into the wall to pop out.
- Once they are all the way out, slide the button back into the "lock" position.
- If you struggle to move the button back, it means that the arms aren't fully extended,just pull them all the way out and you'll be able to lock them into place.
- Current rating:6-13A.
- Size:78 x 52 x 39 mm.
- 1×Universal travel adapter (0 USB).
- 1× User Manual.
- 1× Protective pouch.
This universal travel adapter is NOT a power converter,it does NOT convert output current and voltage.
Do NOT use this travel adapter with hair dryers, curling irons or any electric appliance whose power is higher than 600w.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased to be used on a recent trip to Asia. Loved the option to have 2 devices charging via USB and able to add an actual plugged item. The flip out plug can be a little tricky, but once its figured out it stays in place.
The little plug has been so useful that we keep it as part of our normal travel add ons. Its a great fit for hotel rooms. Y0u know how it is, the one available plug is behind something and only has one outlet available ...lol
Totally worth the $$$$ for the ease of use.
My main issue with these plugs and why I'm giving them a 3 star review is that the connection is pretty loose. I used these plugs in several different places and in each one the plugs barely held in there and in some cases frequently fell out. I went to Japan for a couple weeks and so I was using the standard horizontal prong part of the adapter (same as would be used in the US, but they use a different voltage in Japan), and the plugs popped out on the airplane (both there and back - different kinds of planes), the shinkansen (again different trains, but same problem), the hotel I stayed it in Tokyo and the one in Kobe (again same issue). I think that at this point I have a sufficient variety of places where I tried this plug and experienced the same issue. I was able to get it to stay in at most places, but the connection was always loose and I had to be careful and moving around it and when I unplugged anything.
I can't speak to the rest of the prongs since I have yet to try these anywhere else, but I'm not exactly super optimistic they'll perform any better there. That being said, I am probably going to keep these as they are very convenient, just don't plan to use them on the plane or in a train.
I use these for business and have purchased 8-9 of them over the years, only to replace them if they go missing or are left behind. I've never had one go bad.
Thats saying a lot in my mind.
also a lot of them are taken by our guests and that is another sign that they work great.
Problem in Korea is that the pins are slightly smaller than the receptacle holes and so it will fall out of the wall by looking at it hard making one wonder if they have telekinetic powers.
France was an issue due to the depth of the prongs to reach into the outlet other than that it worked fair enough.
Finally Bahrain/Dubai area. The blades are just fine and reach into the receptacle however in that area they have switches built into the outlet to turn on and off individual plugs. The problem comes in that this boxy unit puts that switch in between on and off causing some interesting sparks in the outlet leading to an unsafe condition.
All in all in a pinch this unit will work but something a little more specific to your location would be better for the seasoned and frequent traveler.
Note: this is does not convert voltage. It -only- adapts plugs to fit in other wall socket configurations.