MAXAH Universal Travel Plug Adapter, All in One Worldwide Universal Wall Charger AC Power Plug with 2.1A Dual USB Charging Ports for EU US UK AU - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- ▶Introduction: The collapsible travel plug adapter consists of 4 different input plugs(US/UK/EU/AU) and 2 USB (2.1A) charging port. Child protection safety shutter + power indicator light + tight-locking device + protective pouch + 1-year warranty. Cost-effective purchase for quality product and service.
- ▶Attention: This universal travel plug adapter is just a plug type converter, NOT a power converter, it does NOT convert output current and voltage; Do NOT use this travel plug adapter with hair dryers, curling irons or any electric appliance whose power is higher than 600W.
- ▶The Universal Plug Adapter fits in over 150 countries including EU / AU/ UK / US / CN / JP / HK. It's convenient to carry and easy to use, perfect for your business trip, international travel and daily use.
- ▶How to Use: There are two buttons on the plug adapter, You have to slide the "lock/unlock" button to the "unlock" side in order to allow the arms that go into the wall to pop out. Once they are all the way out, slide the button back into the "lock" position. If you struggle to move the button back, it means that the arms aren't fully extended, just pull them all the way out and you'll be able to lock them into place.
- ▶Specification: Volts: 125-250V, USB port :5V; Current rating: 6-13A, USB port: 2.1A. Size: 73 x 50 x 39 mm. Weight: 90g.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fits Outlets in More Than 150 Countries
Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, Poland, Portugal,South Korea, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon,Croatia, Egypt, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Czech Republic,The Netherlands, Turkey, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Morocco.etc.
Bahrain, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Dominica, England,Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Kenya,Macau, Malta, Malaysia, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Qatar,St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore,Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, UAE, United Kingdom, Wales,Yemen, Zimbabwe.etc.
USA, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Columbia, Mexico, Panama,Philippines, Venezuela, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guam,Honduras, Jamaica etc.
Mainland China, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Fiji, Kiribati,Nauru, Salomon Island, Tonga, Western Samoa, etc.
How to Use This Universal Travel Adapter
- Slide the "lock/unlock" button to the "unlock" side in order to allow the arms that go into the wall to pop out.
- Once they are all the way out, slide the button back into the "lock" position.
- If you struggle to move the button back, it means that the arms aren't fully extended, just pull them all the way out and you'll be able to lock them into place.
The difference between 1A USB charging port and 2.1A USB charging port：
- Normally, most phones use 1A., tablets 2.1A.
- A higher ampere rated charger is capable of providing a higher current. However, the device will only draw a current that it needs.
- Size: 80 * 54 * 39 mm (L W H).
- Volts:125-250V.; USB port: 5V.
- Current rating:6-13A.; USB port :.2.1A.
- 1 x Universal AC adapter with 2 USB port.
- 1 x protective pouch.
- 1 x User Manual.
This plug adapter can't convert voltage and current.
Do NOT use with Hair Dryers, Curling Irons or any electric appliance whose power is higher than 600W.
Compare with similar items
NEWVANGA International Universal All in One Worldwide Travel Adapter Wall Charger AC Power Plug Adapter with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS European Cell Phone Laptop
Travel Adapter, Worldwide All in One Universal Travel Adaptor Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell Phone Laptop
Universal Plug Adapter TENACHI Worldwide Travel Plug Converter Adaptor All In One Wall Charger With 2 USB 2.1A Works 110 240V for EU UK US AU Plugs
Insten Universal World Wide Travel Charger Worldwide Adapter Plug For iPhone X/iPhone 8, LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ S8 Plus, White
Travel Adapter, Worldwide All in One Universal Travel Adapter Power Converters Wall Charger AC Power Plug Adapter with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA Eu Uk AUS, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FOXAS||MIZO||CoolingTech||TENACHI||Insten Fulfillment||MIZO|
|Compatible Phone Models||—||iPhone X iPhone 8/8Plus iPhone 7/7Plus iPhone 6/6s iPhone 5/5S/SE iPhone 5C iPhone 4/4S, HTC Sony LG Nexus OnePlus Blackberry Priv Huawei, Nokia Motorola Microsoft; Acer ZTE BLU YOTA and More||iPhone 8/8Plus / iPhone X iPhone 7/7Plus iPhone 6/6s iPhone 5/5S/SE iPhone 5C iPhone 4/4S, HTC Sony LG Nexus OnePlus Blackberry Priv Huawei, Nokia Motorola Microsoft; Acer ZTE BLU YOTA and More||iPhone 7/7Plus iPhone 6/6s iPhone 5/5S/SE iPhone 5C iPhone 4/4S; HTC Sony LG Nexus OnePlus Blackberry Priv Huawei; Nokia Motorola Microsoft; Acer ZTE BLU YOTA and More||—||iPhone X iPhone 8/8Plus iPhone 7/7Plus iPhone 6/6s iPhone 5/5S/SE iPhone 5C iPhone 4/4S, HTC Sony LG Nexus OnePlus Blackberry Priv Huawei, Nokia Motorola Microsoft; Acer ZTE BLU YOTA and More|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||usb||usb||usb||Universal World Wide Travel Charger Adapter||usb|
|Item Dimensions||2.95 x 1.97 x 1.57 in||2.5 x 1.5 x 2 in||3 x 1.5 x 1.9 in||—||3 x 2 x 4 in||3 x 1.5 x 1.9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased to be used on a recent trip to Asia. Loved the option to have 2 devices charging via USB and able to add an actual plugged item. The flip out plug can be a little tricky, but once its figured out it stays in place.
The little plug has been so useful that we keep it as part of our normal travel add ons. Its a great fit for hotel rooms. Y0u know how it is, the one available plug is behind something and only has one outlet available ...lol
Totally worth the $$$$ for the ease of use.
I used this in Europe last week. The F type adapter (two round pins) fits the Euro outlets but the construction of the body makes it difficult to use this. A Euro outlet has a large round hole the plug is supposed to go into. This thing sits on the top of the hole and the pins go into their respective holes to make contact. The adapter is not snug in the outlet and I found it fell out of a wall mounted unit or was easily knocked out of a power strip laying on the table.
I'm going to buy a standalone F adapter for my next trip.
My main issue with these plugs and why I'm giving them a 3 star review is that the connection is pretty loose. I used these plugs in several different places and in each one the plugs barely held in there and in some cases frequently fell out. I went to Japan for a couple weeks and so I was using the standard horizontal prong part of the adapter (same as would be used in the US, but they use a different voltage in Japan), and the plugs popped out on the airplane (both there and back - different kinds of planes), the shinkansen (again different trains, but same problem), the hotel I stayed it in Tokyo and the one in Kobe (again same issue). I think that at this point I have a sufficient variety of places where I tried this plug and experienced the same issue. I was able to get it to stay in at most places, but the connection was always loose and I had to be careful and moving around it and when I unplugged anything.
I can't speak to the rest of the prongs since I have yet to try these anywhere else, but I'm not exactly super optimistic they'll perform any better there. That being said, I am probably going to keep these as they are very convenient, just don't plan to use them on the plane or in a train.
I use these for business and have purchased 8-9 of them over the years, only to replace them if they go missing or are left behind. I've never had one go bad.