Motorola E4 Plus Battery, MAXBEAR 5000mAh Li-Polymer Replacement SNN5989A Battery for Motorola Moto E4 Plus HE50 XT1770 XT1774 XT1775 XT1776 with Repair Screwdriver Kit Tools [12 Month Warranty]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Battery Weight||80 Grams|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Battery Capacity||3300 Milliampere Hour (mAh)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🌹 [Grade A + Battery ] The Replacement Battery for Motorola E4 Plus uses Grade A+ rated battery cells with CE and ROHS certification. Each Replacement Battery for Motorola E4 Plus battery is designed to last over 600 repeated battery charge cycles.
- 🌹 [Ease of use] Swap out your old Motorola E4 Plus battery with a brand New MAXBEAR battery for HE50. Each battery comes with a special chip to protect your smart phone from over-heating, short-circuit, over charging or over discharging,this Motorola E4 Plus replacement battery will keep your HE50 powered.
- 🌹 [Compatible Models] This Battery Compatible with Motorola Moto E4 Plus XT1770 XT1774 XT1775 XT1776 SNN5989A.
- 🌹 [Spare Battery Specs] Motorola E4 Plus Replacement battery has a capacity of 5000mAh. The Battery type is Lithium Ion, the Voltage is 3.85V.
- 🌹 [Customer Protection] 12 Month Warranty for customer satisfaction guaranteed, Pls contact us if you have any questions. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
- This MAXBEAR spare battery for the Motorola E4 Plus is designed to deliver up to 400 hours of charge.
- Created from certified Grade A+ battery cells that provides a capacity of 5000mAh.
- Quality connectors provide optimal connection to your phone.
- Quality assurance with state of the art testing. Can withstand drops and impacts in your phone. Safety Guaranteed.
- Failproof built-in IC that monitors temperature and input to protect you and your phone.
- Built to last with up to 500 cycles.
- Battery Capacity: 5,000 mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Voltage Output: 3.85 V
Motorola Moto E4 Plus (SNN5989A)
-Replacement Battery for Motorola E4 Plus x 1 pcs.
-12 Month Warranty
---If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by MAXBEAR please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery is clearly labeled MAXBEAR, so it does not claim to be a Huawei lookalike or anything. And honestly, I don;t care. Because I can keep replacing the battery whenever I feel like. It's not much of a hassle after doing it the first time. The battery is made to the specifications same as the OEM battery. So it fits perfectly. I found that the battery is actually about 2mm smaller in width than the OEM battery. Also, as other users have mentioned, the ribbon cable did misalign a tad bit, but nothing to be concerned about. The tools provided were helpful. You'd need the things provided if you don't have them from an earlier purchase.
Right after connecting, I turned on the phone and the battery had about 56% charge on it! Amazing. It's been 6 plus hours and the battery is down to about 46%. That is just amazing. My phone feels brand new. I've installed AccuBattery, and will post results after at least 10 days. For now, I am super happy with my purchase.
EDIT #1: Battery only lasted 4 days! I installed on 12/02, it died on 12/06. It does not charge any more :(. It worked perfectly for those 4 days. Then suddenly it just stop charging. I tried multiple chargers/cables and still the same problem persists, battery just doesn't charge anymore. I want my money back or replacement! I would not recommend this battery anymore, poor quality!
Having the tools available with purchase was a tremendous help. I do recommend purchasing a new camera cover because it is highly likely that you will break the glass upon removal, regardless of heat applied.
By TXdaStampede on October 31, 2018