MBS Comp 95 Mountainboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Progressive All Around Mountainboard / Kiteboard
- Components: Matrix Trucks (yellow egg shocks); Twistar hardware less hubs; T1 Tires – 8 inches; F4 Bindings; Powerlam Construction Deck (Surlyn Base); Stainless hardware;
- Specs: Weight: 14.5lbs ; Length: 45.3” ; Axle to Axle Length: 37.1” ; Deck Length: 37.3” ; Deck Construction: PLC ; Deck Tip Angle: 35 degree; Truck Width: 15.5” ; Axle O.D.: 12mm ; Bearing: 12X28mm
- Deck Stiffness: 4 Deck Tip Angle: 35 degrees Truck Width: 15.5 inches / 39.4cm Axle O.D.: 2mm O.D. Bearing: 12X28mm
- Deck Construction:PLC, Deck Stiffness:3 and Construction Deck (Surlyn Base) Stainless Steel Hardware
- Progressive all-around mountainboard/kiteboard
- Overall Weight: 14.5 pounds
Customers also shopped for
The Comp 95 is an amazingly versatile board that is great for all levels of riders from the dedicated hard-core freestyler to the weekend warrior out to have a good time. It comes with MBS Matrix trucks, which offer convenient on the fly adjustability to find that ‘sweet spot’ between maneuverability and stability for action packed high-speed mountainboarding and land kiting. MBS’ V5 Brake allows you to access steeper, more difficult terrain, single track trails and makes it ski resort compliant. This burly board is topped off with NEW F4 bindings!
The Comp 95 is an amazingly versatile board suitable for all levels of riders from the dedicated hard-core freestylers to the weekend warrior just out to have a good time. The Comp 95 comes with Matrix trucks, the cornerstone truck of mountainboarding and high speed land kiting, providing on the fly adjustability to find that sweet spot between maneuverability and stability at higher speeds. Coming standard this year on the Comp 95 are the stylish and comfortable F4 bindings.
- Rider Style: Expert All-Around / Freestyle
- Overall Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Overall Length: 45.7 inches
- Axle to Axle Length: 37.8 inches
- Deck Construction: Powerlam (maple/fiberglass)
- Deck Stiffness: 3
- Graphic Material: TPU
- Grip Tape: 46 Grit; aluminum oxide
- Deck Tip Angle: 35
- Deck Length: 37.4 inches
- Deck Width: 9.1 inches
- Deck Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Truck Type: Matrix
- Truck Material: Cold Forged 6061-T6 alum hanger; cromoly axle; nylon top truck
- Truck Color: Silver anodized; MBS print
- King Pin: M8 (Stainless)
- Suspension: Yellow Eggs
- Axle Width: 39.9 (c) / 15.7 (in)
- Axle Diameter: 12mm
- Hub Type: Twistar
- Color: White
- Accepts Bearing Size: (OD) 28mm
- Bearing: 12x28mm
- Tire Type: T1 (8")
- Tire: Color Black
- Binding Type: F4 Ratchet - Black
- Hardware Type: Majority Stainless / ZP
- Grab Handle: Compatible
- Brake Compatible: Yes
- Brake Included: No
- Assembly: Wheels Off
- Overall Length with Matrix: 116 (c)
- Overall Length with Vector: 111.1 (c)
- Overall Length with ATS: 110.3 (c)
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: 2-1-2011, We LOVE the boards (we got two), handles GREAT a fast speeds, quiet as a church mouse, we remover the binding as we "dogboard" and helping them mosh requires fast movement of feet from the board... but anti-slip grips are great as well. We are so glad we listened to the great advice given by mbs and moved up to the comp 95 from our previous choice. It takes sidewalk bumps (you know, where roots of trees push the sidewalk sections up and city workers tar them sometimes... takes curbs seamlessly. Very durable, and tires are great for what we do. Just wanted to return and say thanks again we are suggesting this board to everyone we encounter, and that's many people...
Great Great board. I love it.
I think it was our fault they were warped, left in the car for 2 days with temps around 35C so about 60C in the car I guess
What has anoyed me is I cannot get a reply from MBS customer service - I admit it was probably our fault for leaving the board in the car - But customer service has not replied to my email(s)! :(
When all I want to do is get some spares with a reasonable carriage charge (not the carriage charge on the MBS website!!) - carriage on the board was about $54 but to get replaement wheels was that ++
All In all I think the board is quality - but be carefull with the Twistars in "Hot" situations
And one day I do hope Customer service contact me to help me work it out
Perhaps Amazon should sell MBS spares that ship to Australia, Just like the original board did - As I aint paying more for carriage than the parts cost for spares (cry)
(based on MBS website carriage)
I may be premature in this & I hope that Customer service contact ms soon - But no Reply in last 8 days ( But may still be on Holiday)
On the plus side, the deck does feel good and rides well kiting/Kitewing on soccer fields. The trucks are decent but I have not really figured out the adjustment system since the deck is warped. The foot straps are acceptable too.
Over all this product is not worth the $400.00 I paid for it, considering the quality control issues I had.