MBT Men's Rafiki GTX Laceup Boot,Otter,43 EU (US Men's 9-9.5 M)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- MBT, where function meets lifestyle Innovator of wellness footwear that employs superior materials, craftsmanship and construction MBTs are designed to enhance and strengthen the natural physiological framework of the body
- Dual board last construction
- Waterproof Masai Sensor, upper and laces
- MBT Dry&Cool sockliner with antimicrobial treatment
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take on any terrain in the MBT Rafiki GTX. This men's boot features an oiled nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability. An added GORE-TEX membrane provides a breathable barrier to protect from wetness. The PU midsole and Masai sensor places the body in a natural instability that can otherwise only be achieved by walking barefoot on natural, uneven surfaces. This MBT boot also has a durable rubber outsole to provide you the traction you need. Stay protected from the elements in the MBT Rafiki GTX.
MBT shoes are physiological footwear--the first footwear that has a positive effect on the entire body. MBT stands for "Masai Barefoot Technology." Their innovative design includes a multi-layered, curved sole which makes for a unique and rewarding walkin
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0043B2SIE
- Item model number: Rafiki GTX-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As i've said in other reviews, i've had over a dozen MBT's in around four years. I'm a tall solid guy with large wide feet working 5-7days/week 12+hr shifts walking on hard surfaces (healthcare). My feet used to be completely flat despite wearing expensive podiatrist approved athletic shoes with arch support for over 20years. I also had terrible ankle, heel and toe pain, with occasional debilitating knee & back pain too. Within months of buying my first MBT's all of these aches and pains had resolved, my balance + posture had improved and so had the overall condition of my feet (esp. skin & nails). At 18months i was walking along packed sand at the beach, looked down and suddenly realised that i had developed arches in my feet again!
I'm also no longer spending any time or money on physiotherapy and chiropractic treatments - sorry guys, you did your best but MBT was better. See my reviews of the Mahuta if you're looking for an athletic MBT, and the Tembea if it's a solid but good looking smart-casual walker you need.
FYI i am not a company rep, employee, or spruiker... just a fan and honest convert to the MBT concept.