- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001RNOJC4
- Average Customer Review: 2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #706,346 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
MBT Women's Sport Walking Shoe
|Price:||$174.95 - $299.99|
- Coated leather and mesh
- Masai Barefoot Technology will strengthen muscles, burn calories, and improve posture.
- The worlds first physiological footwear.
- Join the revolution.
- This Shoe Runs ½ Size Small. Order ½ Size Up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This walking shoe from MBT is like no other sneaker you've ever worn. While its upper gives it the appearance of an ordinary shoe, there's magic happening underfoot: The thick rubber sole is specially designed to increase the muscle activity required for each step while also ensuring a natural, comfortable, posture-enhancing gait.
From the Manufacturer
MBT shoes are physiological footwear--the first footwear that has a positive effect on the entire body. MBT stands for "Masai Barefoot Technology." Their innovative design includes a multi-layered, curved sole which makes for a unique and rewarding walking experience. The key to MBT is its patented sole structure. The shank, PU midsole with Pivot and the Masai Sensor create a soft surface that is akin to walking barefoot on springy moss or on a sandy beach. This creates a natural instability underfoot, which activates the supporting muscle system and has positive effects on the entire body. Wearing MBTs significantly improves your gait and posture and relieves pressure on your joints and back. It also exercises a large number of muscles, whether you’re walking or standing. This, in turn, stimulates your metabolism, burns extra calories and speeds up muscle regeneration. In addition, MBTs can have a firming effect on abdominal, leg and buttock muscles. Wearing MBT shoes can also be a therapeutic tool for back, hip, leg and foot problems. At MBT they don't believe in shoes. They believe in footwear that makes you better from the ground up.
Top Customer Reviews
simply amazing. It is so comfortable, and well constructed. The sole provides a great deal of cushion.