|Fits as expected||
MBT Women's Wia High Boot
|Price:||$149.95 - $169.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Dual board last construction
- Water-resistant Masai Sensor
- MBT Dry&Cool sockliner with antimicrobial treatment
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enjoy style and comfort with the Wia boot from MBT. Masai Sensor mimics the sensation of walking on soft sandy beaches. Sleek leather upper. TPU and glass fiber shank encourage a natural rolling movement to your stride.
MBT shoes are physiological footwear--the first footwear that has a positive effect on the entire body. MBT stands for "Masai Barefoot Technology." Their innovative design includes a multi-layered, curved sole which makes for a unique and rewarding walkin
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004O0UBAG
- Item model number: Wia High-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have been wearing MBT boots for probably 5-6 years, and contacted the newly restructured company to find out what's up with the sizing. They told me that yes, their new shoes are not as wide as they were before the bankruptcy- saving leather? they are also planning on eventually offering some wider widths. I am somewhat "traumatized"!!! MBT boots have changed my life. I was fairly limited by sciatica until I began wearing MBT boots and shoes. I rely in them so much, the idea of not finding ones that fit is SCARY (wishing I could put an emoji here).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After wearing my boots a few times, the sole split in two and it was beyond the thirty day return window. SOLPublished 5 months ago by jody
I think these boots are super-cute. I had to send them back though because they did not open far enough to get my foot in so I am honestly not sure how they fit. Read morePublished 7 months ago by LunaC
Could not get these on my feet. Leather was rough, not attractive.Published 11 months ago by Beverly Veyna
They don't make women's boots for women with large, wide feet and calves. Want to invest into shoe making? I have the ideas to get it started.Published 19 months ago by Nicola Reddwoodd