Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $85.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
Enhance your purchase
- The Juki MCS-1500 cover and chain stitch machine is erfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it is ideal for stretch fabrics. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the opposite side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it is stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does beautifully with decorative stitching for necklines.
- The presser foot of the MCS-1500 is higher at its tip, allowing the fabric to be easily inserted. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to a full 10mm
- The MCS-1500 allows you to adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette.
- A simple press of a button lowers the thread looper making it very easy to thread.
- The Juki HZL-F600 sewing machine comes with the standard 30-day Amazon warranty, followed by a manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years on all machine electronics and 5 years on the machine’s head unit. IMPORTANT: You MUST fill out Juki warranty registration card and keep all original packing (box, manuals, etc.), to get the Juki manufacturer’s warranty.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $116.05 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Introducing a specialized cover stitch and chain stitch sewing machine that takes sewing up a notch. Features: Cover stitch. Perfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it is ideal for stretch fabrics. Chain Stitch. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it is stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines. Presser Foot Lifter. The presser foot is higher as its tip in order to allow the fabric to be easily inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to 10mm. Adjustable differential feed - Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette. Simple looper threading - The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button. Extension plate with seam guide lines - The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing. Adjustable presser foot pressure - The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn. Presser Foot with guide - A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory. Exterior thread cutter - The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end of sewing. Dimensions 280 (L) x 335 (W) x 285 (H) mm
IMPORTANT WARRANTY INFORMATION
The customer MUST fill out and mail the Juki warranty registration card that will come with the machine and keep all original packing (box, manuals, etc.), to get the Juki manufacturer’s warranty.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned numerous sewing machines, including two coverstitches (a Janome and a Babylock) but of all the machines I have owned, this one is by far the most difficult to thread. I can understand a reviewer saying she gave up)
I've been involved in adult education on a grad level all of my professional life, so let me urge Juki to at least stop letting your engineers write instructions and get a good professional to write clear threading instructions. Even better would be to go back to the drawing board and redesign this machine from the beginning with far fewer threading steps and at least the same self-threader that you have on your serger.
Bottom line: If you are willing to learn how to thread this machine (took me two days, but I'm 93), it will sew a beautiful coverstitch. Changing the color of the threads (i.e. rethreading) is a small nightmare, but it does become easier with time. Best of luck. Marc Foster