2 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
MD Sports Billiard Table Set - Available in Multiple Styles
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||89 x 50 x 31 inches|
|Item Weight||222.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE-STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR PLAYING NEEDS: With the purchase of our arcade-style, multipurpose pool table, you receive a set of billiard balls, 2 cue sticks, a triangle, a felt brush, and chalk, conveniently providing all necessary pool game supplies.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Whether you are a beginner or expert, play professionally or recreationally, this preferred choice, official pool set allocates 7.5’ of premium surface area with ¾” thick felt for optimal ball bounce, roll, and reaction
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Our 6-pocket pool tables are built for longevity and extensive wear-and-tear. Supported with super sturdy legs with customized levelers, protective rubber feet, and a scratch-resistant finish, this game will last you for years.
- ELEGANT AESTHETICS: Our indoor pool table boasts a stunning burgundy felt cover that beautifully contrasts against the sleek, checkered pattern of the perimeter and black and silver pillars, making these pocket tables a perfect addition to any decor.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION: Our billiard game table set comes with reinforced deck supports with K-818 safety bumpers and rubber protectors for the legs so as to avoid scratching or marking floor surfaces. Flawlessly designed, this arcade equipment is a must
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The MD Sports Avondale 90 inch Billiard Table comes in an ideal size of 89” x 50” x 31”, which are perfect dimensions for kids and adults to enjoy with. The table is also constructed with 5-inch high levelers with rubber ring protection to help provide and even and leveled play surface and prevent ﬂoor scratches.
A premium quality billiard table at the comfort of your very own home is now possible with the MD Sports Avondale 90 inch Billiard Table as it comes with:
Everything else that completes the game is also included in the MD Sports Avondale 90 inch Billiard Table. The set already comes with:
US-based Customer Service
At MD Sports, we take great pride that all our products are with a customer service that is all US-based.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said it's still a fun little table. My girlfriend recently dumped me so I decided to turn my place into the best party pad EVER! Everyone loves how it looks and we have a blast playing on it.
There are a couple of things you should be aware of though when purchasing this. First of all it's all made of crappy wood, it looks cool as hell but if you're going to be one of those perfectionist people it's not for you. The felt is pretty deep so the action is different on this table than a regular one. Given the fact that it's smaller it kind of works out well though because you kind of don't notice either one when they work together LoL.
It's easy to put together and it all comes in 1 box - I seriously thought they'd shorted me a box or 2 but it was all there underneath the table.
It's also possible that the MDF is going to tweak if you have it in a non-climate controlled environment. I live in a desert and keep it in my garage. Since we range from the millions of degrees in summer to barely above freezing in the winter I've noticed a few dips in my table. Still, it's not like I'm a pool shark or anything I just got it to party and that's about it. I'm ok with kids playing on it since it's not expensive and it's smaller too.
All in all I did a TON of research on tables and after all of that I landed on this unit which I'm very happy about.
OH, yeah, if you haven't read the reviews about flipping the table over yet you can't do the whole "roll it over" thing, you literally have to lift it up off of the ground and set it down on it's legs or they'll probably break off. They support the table fine when it's standing up, but the way they connect won't allow for them to support the weight when turning it over. So grabe a few friends or so.
I had 2 buddies help with the lift and flip and someone else grabbed the pallet/packaging out from under while we did that. It worked fine doing it that way.
But other than that, it's a beautiful table! For my level of playing, it works great. And I can blame any shots that I miss on that bow in the middle of the table. For the price, it's really a great table. Anything else was crazy more expensive, and would require an additional expense of a professional to assemble it. I would have loved a real solid wood table, but we are not absurdly rich.
The sticks that come with it pretty much suck. We finally bought fancier ones with a little weight to them.
Buying a product like this is a gamble. And you never know what you are going to actually get when you open the box and set it up, You rely solely on the reviews of others. So when it comes to me and my gamble on this table, I would say I feel like I broke even. I certainly didn't hit the jackpot with this table, but I do feel like I didn't get totally screwed. I don't have holes in my felt, it plays alright, and I don't have to worry about a ball return system. I broke even on this gamble.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Well, yes and no. If they had the money to buy this one, I would recommend it over a lot of the cheaper models I looked at on Amazon. In fact there are a few more expensive options I would probably recommend this one over. And if they bought it, I would be sure to be out of town for a week or two after delivery so I don't have to deal with assembly again. But if they had a larger budget to get into the next class of tables, I would tell them not to go for the savings and save themselves the problems.
The older kids have played at sports bars (with my husband) and at friends' houses who have nice 3 piece slate table...yet they love this table. Believe me - they wouldn't hesitate to let me know if wasn't up to par.
We had no trouble putting it together once we realize that there are no pilot holes on the legs (don't need them).
I did buy a few nicer cues for the older kids, but the cues that come with the table are fine for the younger ones.