3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
MD Sports Billiard Table Set - Available in Multiple Styles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LUXURY PRO INDOOR TABLE - The MD Sports Titan Pool Table at 7.5 feet long is the ideal large size for indoor play with adults or teens; good for a rec or game room in your home for big time family fun
- COMPLETE ACCESSORY KIT - Our table comes with all the necessary parts and supplies, including 1 set of official balls, 1 table brush, 1 wooden triangle, 2 wooden pool sticks, and 2 chalk cubes
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Playfield is made of 18 mm thick laminate felt, ensuring strength, durability and a flat roll; the aprons, rails and base are made of sturdy medium-density fibreboard (MDF)
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The MD Sports Titan Billiards Table is constructed with K-66 specification wood bumper guards for a consistent bounce and standard style drop pockets for an authentic pool table look
- FUN FOR ALL - Have the best time with your friends and family shooting pool and playing other billiard games; grab a cue, stick and ball to begin making memories at home with your huge new game table
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fun times with friends and family
The MD Sports Titan 7.5 ft. pool table comes with a sleek design. This makes it the perfect addition to your home’s game room or to the office’s recreation room. It’s just the right size for both professional and newbie players. It’s what you need for more fun games with friends and family.
Fantastic Ball Bounce
There's no question that the MD Sports Titan 7.5 Pool Table is of high quality. It is the perfect gaming furniture for any space and is made with superior material and K66 rubber bumper cushions for a great ball bounce. It also comes with drop pockets for storing balls until the next pool game.
Don’t worry about intense games ruining this pool table. It is made from heavy-duty materials to ensure durability with steel legs and oversized leg levelers for stability. It also features a thick reinforced playfield that provides a smooth surface during the entire game.
Pool Accessories Included
With this table, you’re ready to play pool at any time you see fit! It already includes the accessories needed for a game. The kit has a set of billiard balls, two chalks, two cue sticks, a triangle, and a table brush. You don’t need to wait and purchase extra accessories to enjoy playing right away.
Style Name: 7.5' Titan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said it's still a fun little table. My girlfriend recently dumped me so I decided to turn my place into the best party pad EVER! Everyone loves how it looks and we have a blast playing on it.
There are a couple of things you should be aware of though when purchasing this. First of all it's all made of crappy wood, it looks cool as hell but if you're going to be one of those perfectionist people it's not for you. The felt is pretty deep so the action is different on this table than a regular one. Given the fact that it's smaller it kind of works out well though because you kind of don't notice either one when they work together LoL.
It's easy to put together and it all comes in 1 box - I seriously thought they'd shorted me a box or 2 but it was all there underneath the table.
It's also possible that the MDF is going to tweak if you have it in a non-climate controlled environment. I live in a desert and keep it in my garage. Since we range from the millions of degrees in summer to barely above freezing in the winter I've noticed a few dips in my table. Still, it's not like I'm a pool shark or anything I just got it to party and that's about it. I'm ok with kids playing on it since it's not expensive and it's smaller too.
All in all I did a TON of research on tables and after all of that I landed on this unit which I'm very happy about.
OH, yeah, if you haven't read the reviews about flipping the table over yet you can't do the whole "roll it over" thing, you literally have to lift it up off of the ground and set it down on it's legs or they'll probably break off. They support the table fine when it's standing up, but the way they connect won't allow for them to support the weight when turning it over. So grabe a few friends or so.
I had 2 buddies help with the lift and flip and someone else grabbed the pallet/packaging out from under while we did that. It worked fine doing it that way.
But other than that, it's a beautiful table! For my level of playing, it works great. And I can blame any shots that I miss on that bow in the middle of the table. For the price, it's really a great table. Anything else was crazy more expensive, and would require an additional expense of a professional to assemble it. I would have loved a real solid wood table, but we are not absurdly rich.
The sticks that come with it pretty much suck. We finally bought fancier ones with a little weight to them.
Buying a product like this is a gamble. And you never know what you are going to actually get when you open the box and set it up, You rely solely on the reviews of others. So when it comes to me and my gamble on this table, I would say I feel like I broke even. I certainly didn't hit the jackpot with this table, but I do feel like I didn't get totally screwed. I don't have holes in my felt, it plays alright, and I don't have to worry about a ball return system. I broke even on this gamble.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Well, yes and no. If they had the money to buy this one, I would recommend it over a lot of the cheaper models I looked at on Amazon. In fact there are a few more expensive options I would probably recommend this one over. And if they bought it, I would be sure to be out of town for a week or two after delivery so I don't have to deal with assembly again. But if they had a larger budget to get into the next class of tables, I would tell them not to go for the savings and save themselves the problems.
The older kids have played at sports bars (with my husband) and at friends' houses who have nice 3 piece slate table...yet they love this table. Believe me - they wouldn't hesitate to let me know if wasn't up to par.
We had no trouble putting it together once we realize that there are no pilot holes on the legs (don't need them).
I did buy a few nicer cues for the older kids, but the cues that come with the table are fine for the younger ones.