MDF® MD One® Stainless Steel Premium Dual Head Stethoscope - Free-Parts-for-Life & Lifetime Warranty - All Black (MDF777-BO)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handcrafted Since 1971 | Free-parts-for-life Program | Lifetime Warranty | Latex-free
- 100% stainless steel construction and acoustically-superior stainless steel
- PRE-ANGLED > ErgonoMax Headset is anatomically angled at 15 degrees for a precise fit
- SECURED TWICE > Dual-leaf spring construction offers twice the durability
- PREVENT PUNCTURED EAR DRUMS > Patented SafetyLock Eartip Adaptors are non-invasive and leads the industry in user safety
|Color||All Black (Blackout)|
|Ean||0783318969541 , 0797978199699 , 0785923381565 , 0884877467773 , 6940211619957|
|Item Weight||7.0 ounces|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|UPC||884877467773 , 797978199699 , 785923381565 , 783318969541|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsColor:All Black (Blackout)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32.8 x 16.3 x 5.6 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : MDF777BO
- Date First Available : September 9, 2006
- Manufacturer : MDF Instruments USA
- ASIN : B000RQL2CC
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,251 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #9 in Stethoscopes
- Customer Reviews:
The MDF® MD One® Stainless Steel Stethoscope - BlackOut (All Black) is a professional grade diagnostic instrument to be used by health care professionals
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This stethoscope saw me through FY1and FY2. Used in A&E and it was more than adequate for my level, and likely beyond. You are able to hear all murmurs, chest sounds, bruit and bowel sounds perfectly.
If you're strapped for cash I would definitely recommend this stethoscope. You don't need a fancy Litmann to be a good clinician.
Looks really nice (had many compliments about the black design over the two years), has a nice weight to it.e
Only limitation is that the bell and diaphragm are on different sides and sometimes the stethoscope turns without you realising. This is an issue with all stethoscopes of this design, so don't let that put you off.
Will buy again if I need a new stethoscope.
I have high blood pressure and I travel all the time as part of my job. Drs like me to keep monitoring my own BP and report into them regularly. Now I do have a very good electronic BP monitor that does the trick; however on an x-ray it looks like a bomb and it’s a lot of effort to take everywhere.
My answer, old school manual cuff and one of these stethoscope’s!
It’s great and does exactly what I need it to. In fact I was surprised at just how good it is although I did go off the reviews from those on the front line.
Very happy with it, robust and gets thrown into my bag to jet off round the world all the time.
Good steth for a generous price.