- Save 10% on DJ Lights when you purchase 1 or more Hand Flashlight offered by TopMall. Enter code UDSBNJEQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on LED Desk Lamp when you purchase 1 or more Hand Flashlight offered by TopMall. Enter code I5C3KHIN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Car Trunk Organizer when you purchase 1 or more Hand Cranking Flashlight offered by TopMall. Enter code E4T5SXFE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Hand Cranking Flashlight offered by TopMall when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code H742VA3P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Solar HandCranking Emergency Radio offered by TopMall. Enter code ESHSL33S at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MECO Hand Cranking Solar Powered Rechargeable Flashlight Emergency LED Flashlight Carabiner Dynamo w/ Quick Snap Clip Backpack Flashlight Torch Weather Ready for Camping Outdoor Climbing Hiking
|Sale:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Emergency flashlight With Built-In Rechargeable battery, store energy in for a long time, NO external battery needed!
- High conversion efficiency, Cranking for 6 mins gives an hour light, Ready for the uncertain world
- Classic Design, Durable, Army Green vs Dim Gray,Outdoor Survival Gear, Best Gift for Outdoor Activities
- Size: 124x45x32mm Weight: 86g With A Quick to Use Carabiner Clip, Clip it on your backpack and take it for camping hiking climing etc.
- 100% Brand New, Guaranteed by MECO! 40 days money back guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item MECO Hand Cranking Solar Powered Rechargeable Flashlight Emergency LED Flashlight Carabiner Dynamo w/ Quick Snap Clip Backpack Flashlight Torch Weather Ready for Camping Outdoor Climbing Hiking
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TopMall||PrimalCamp||ThorFire & More||123CloseOut||Cynergy Corporation/Versalift Systems||Ship It Now|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 5.9 x 2.4 in||1.65 x 5.51 x 2.8 in||1.77 x 5.81 x 2.42 in||1.25 x 6 x 2.25 in||2.28 x 10.83 x 3.74 in||2.25 x 5.25 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||4 ounces||6.21 ounces||4.9 ounces||0.62 lb||—|
|Light Source Type||led||led||led||LED||led||LED|
|Power Source||solar / hand crank (or the energy stored in the battery)||Solar Powered or Hand Crank (no batteries needed)||Solar Powered / Hand Crank / No batteries needed ( Cranking for 1 min gives an hour light )||Battery-Powered||—||Battery-Powered|
Never Run Out of Power! & Store hours of energy to Light
Place the torchlight in the sun or under any artificial light and it will collect and store hours of energy to light even the Low solar Radiation areas
What if the battery drains in darkness where no lights can be utilized? Just turning the crank to recover from the deep darkness!
Highly efficient use of Kinetic energy with 1 minute of cranking providing 10 minutes of light. (>2 rps)
Classic Design Portable Flashlight
Army Green vs Dim Gray，Popular Fashion OutSports Style.
With A Quick to Use Carabiner Clip design and small size, this mini flashlight is a great company for outdoor
Clip it to your backpack, take it to camping, hiking, climbing etc.
Compact and ready to go, this light never needs batteries
Cranking restores the rechargeable NiMH batteries to their charged state
This light is an excellent solution for extended power outages and situations where the light will be stored for a long period of time
Top Customer Reviews
1. Tight cranking mechanism
2. 1 min crank = 1hr+ light
3. 1 min solar charge = 5-15 mins light (didn't get consistent results, probably due to different light levels at different times of day)
4. Bright LED light
5. Caribiner is functionaly
My only complaint with this little light is that the caribiner isn't very friendly. The gate should probably be rounder because it's tough to push all the way down. I would almost have just gone with a hook on the end of it and added a small aluminum caribiner for carrying with it like some other products do. That said, I really love everything else about this light!
Note: I base my reviews on a) the functionality of all parts of the product based on its manufacturer intended use [not what I want or expect it to be able to do], and b) the usefulness of the product for my intended use [which I tend to base off the manufacturer intended use].
Construction: Overall, seems to be well built, but the plastic crank handle has sharp edges. I'll probably take some sandpaper to it to smooth it out.
Operation: Light output appears to be fairly low, probably in the 5-15 lumen level, but certainly enough for short distance work indoors or out. Cranking for 30 seconds (2 rps) gives 8 minutes of light, enough for most casual use. Full sunlight for 30 minutes should give 10 minutes of light. 40 hours of sunlight to fully charge. Battery capacity stated to be 40mAh NiMH in specifications and Li-Ion in another. I'd be more likely to believe that it's a NiMH based on solar cell specs.
Needs to be cranked or left in sun monthly to prolong battery life.
The instructions reference "Toggle the switch to light up 3 LEDs", yet in the specifications, it shows 5 LEDs. It looks like 3 LEDs on the flashlight.
It's rated for outdoor use, but it shows no waterproof rating. Other reviewers say it's fine in rain, but I haven't verified it.
Good for an emergency kit, but probably not bright enough for use in a car for changing tires, etc.
The clip on the back doesn't open very far, but it's enough you could hang it from a strap on a bag or a smallish tie. Construction seems decent for a cheap hand crank flashlight. Kiddo is pretty rough with it and it's still working great after a couple months. It's not incredibly bright, but definitely does the job and can easily get you around in the dark. I'd buy another or recommend this one to someone needing a light duty flashlight.