MECO(TM) Skull Skeleton Mask Paintball Full Face Airsoft Army Game Protect (Gray Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full face mask protection skull skeleton for airsoft and paintball
- Covers your forehead, eyes, nose, mouth, and cheeks
- Skull skeleton design with metal mesh eye protection, no fogging
- Metal mesh and mask capable of withstanding tons of BB shots
- Mask constructed from durable ABS plastic and colored in black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Face protection, the number one safety concern when airsofting. Without it can cause serious injuy. That is why BBTac has come out with a full face protection mask! With this mask, you got your eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, and even forehead covered from being hit by BBs. It also comes with a one size fits all design with it's adjustable back strap. The eye protection features a metal mesh attached in the eye socket and is durable to survive hits from BBs. Around the nose and mouth areas are openings to allow for easy breathing and air flow. With this, you should be ready to start your airsoft battle, or if you plan on using it as a costume as well!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.2 x 9.2 x 3.6 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : tinxs-mask-1
- Date First Available : June 25, 2012
- ASIN : B008EFJUMC
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In conclusion, this mask is good for Halloween, but dangerous for Airsoft.
Full face protection
Steel mesh doesn't fog
Easily breakable, handle with care
Durable material (has taken several shots from 400+FPS AEGs)
Straps hold mask on well
Price! OMG Cheap
Not enough foam padding on the cheek area (smashes the nose) can be fixed by adding more padding though
Color (could be plus), but for our group I was easily spotted due to the black color of the mask (have painted since)