Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "MEE audio Air-Fi Touch Advanced Bluetooth Wireless..." and save 86% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
MEE audio Air-Fi Touch Advanced Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Touch Control, Headset Functionality, aptX and AAC Support
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Versatile stereo headphone can be used both wired (audio only) and wirelessly with phones and tablets. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- Sleek design with easy-to-use touch control interface and built-in hidden microphone
- Bold, high-definition sound with deep bass and superb clarity
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology with support for aptX and AAC HD audio codecs; 24 hour battery life
- Folds conveniently into included hard-shell carrying case; includes 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Air-Fi Series
The most complete wireless headphone line in the world, Air-Fi combines Bluetooth technology, integrated headset functionality, and uncompromized audio fidelity for the ultimate blend of convenience and performance.
Wireless Audio Freedom
The Air-Fi Touch Bluetooth wireless headphones transform the listening experience from ordinary to extraordinary with a high-tech design, sophisticated styling, and exquisite sound quality. Here's what's in the box:
- Air-Fi Touch Wireless Stereo Headphones
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Stereo audio cable
- Hard-shell carrying case
- User manual
Touch Control Interface with Headset Functionality
Built-in microphone provides seamless headset functionality while the easy-to-use touch control panel allows intuitive gesture controls for volume and music playback.
All-day Wireless Convenience
Features class-leading 24-hour battery life, real-time battery indicator on Apple iOS devices, and the ability to be used wired with the included cable.
High-performance 40mm drivers with aptX and AAC HD audio codecs deliver bold, rich sound with deep bass, crisp highs, and superb clarity.
The touch control interface and hidden microphone provide a modern, minimalist aesthetic highlighted by the high-gloss metallic finish with gold accents.
Compact, lightweight on-ear form factor is portable, comfortable, and folds conveniently into the included hard-shell carrying case.
Compare with similar items
The Air-Fi Touch wireless headphones transform the listening experience from ordinary to extraordinary with a high-tech design, sophisticated styling, and exquisite sound quality. The sleek, minimalist look is achieved by replacing buttons with a touch control pad that supports intuitive swipe gestures for volume and playback. Bluetooth 4.0 technology and support for aptX and AAC HD audio codecs allow the Air-Fi Touch to deliver bold sound with deep bass and superb clarity. A folding on-ear design, 24-hour battery life, built-in headset functionality, and wired connectivity provide all-day mobility and convenience. This is a product of MEE audio (formerly MEElectronics).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then the headphones my daughter was using stopped working. It was down to buy her a new pair or........ let her use mine. True I don't use them often but they were perfect... We had just gotten back from vacation so I was trying to not spend money on things we didn't need because our bills don't take vacation. I caved. I showed them to her and of course she loved them. School is starting back soon and that's another steady flow of money going out.......
I'll buy these again as soon as the money hemorrhaging slows down. These are really comfortable and great headphones!!!
BTW, I purchased this product; my review is my own. I am not being compensated in any way for reviewing this product.
Before this I had a pair from the same company called Runway, the only problem with that model is it wears out after a year of daily use. This stopped having any steady listening by becoming choppy a couple of weeks after using it. They are a little less comfortable if you wear glasses compared to Runway, have a shorter range you can walk from the source. If you buy these I hope your pair is better at the bluetooth part.
For the pros the buttons touch controls work great for sound and skipping, the charger is a separate micro usb port for charging . I really like those parts and hope they are incorporated into newer models.
Since I had bad I experiance with these I bought another pair of the older Runway model for consistence sound.
I was looking for 'on ear' headphone that has 4.0 Bluetooth, aptx profiling and long battery life. Reviewed many headphones with these specs. and finally decided on the MEE audio Air-Fi Touch Advanced headphone, it arrived on time, and have been using them for 2 month now, my experience is :
- Long battery life as advertised
- Aptx feature works, sync with my legacy TV (using Priva II Bluetooth receiver on the TV which supports Aptx), there is no delay in sound in relation to the picture.
- The materials are good
- The sound is excellent
- The case is excellent
- Fits will and comfortable.
I was concerned with some reviews about the charging adapter being non standard, but I cant see any issues as I can charge the headphone with my regular S5 Samsung mobile micro USB charger.
* Great battery life (I charge them like once every two weeks .. and I use headphones ALL the time).
* reasonable call quality according to the people on the other end of most of my calls
* good sound drivers considering that they are on the ear and not from a pro vendor
* touchy (no pun intended) controls for volume and fast forward / rewind. I find myself just using my phone to do all input.
* after about a year, the ear pad covers started to disintegrate. MEE doesn't sell these particular covers, so you either wear trashy looking headphones (that still work great), or you buy a new set.
Overall, not at all bad for the current amazon price though. If you are not looking for a brand and just want solid battery life and sound quality on some bluetooth headphones, you can't go wrong here.
Can someone direct me to a similar product with a boom mic because i would buy that in a heartbeat. Then it would get a 5 star from me.
After a month, I really enjoy these headphones. I'm a light user and never run out of power. But, I try to charge them once a week, just in case.
With my android phone, I have to swipe back to FF and swipe forward to rewind (the instructions say the other way around), but that's not a problem.
They still feel comfortable after several consecutive hours of use.
If you intend to use these at night, be mindful that the blue in-use/power light may be distracting. But, you can cover it if you want.
I do wish these could pair to more than one source at a time.
The bass isn't that great, but I an increase it on my phone's music equalizer. Treble and mid-range are good.
Most recent customer reviews
If it is at this price, and there are all these sound quality, function, is it insufficient? I think of this.Read more