Other Sellers on Amazon
MEE audio Runaway 4.0 Bluetooth Stereo Wireless + Wired Headphones with Microphone (White)
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Can be used both wired (stereo audio only) and wirelessly
- Supports A2DP for wireless stereo music playback; has built-in microphone for headset use and conveniently located phone/music controls
- Ultra-soft ear pads and adjustable headband for extended wearing comfort
- Folds for convenient storage and comes with a travel bag
- Folds conveniently into included travel bag for storage and transport; includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: MEE audio Runaway 4.0 Bluetooth Stereo Wireless + Wired Headphones with Microphone (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazing Deals Online||Autocare Depot||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||0.24 pounds||1.43 pounds||0.88 pounds||0.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
About MEE audio
For more than five years, MEE headphones and earphones have won acclaim from casual listeners and audiophiles alike. Specializing in sports, wireless, and high fidelity headphones, MEE is committed to providing the best user experience, performance, and value with every product, delivering Music Enjoyment for Everyone.
Run Away With Your Music
The Runaway is a revolution in headphones, utilizing bold colors, sleek design, and Bluetooth 4.0 brilliance to break the monotony of the day to day and transform the music listening experience from ordinary to extraordinary. Enjoy your media at its best wirelessly with excellent sound quality, all-day battery life, and ultra-soft padding.
What's in the box:
- Runaway AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
- USB charging cable
- Stereo audio cable
- Carrying pouch
- User manual
Be an Icon with the Runaway in our Classic White
Lose The Wire
The Runaway uses the A2DP Bluetooth profile to wirelessly stream high-quality stereo audio from phones, tablets, and other Bluetooth audio transmitters.
However long your journey, enjoy it in comfort with the ultra-soft padding and ergonomic adjustable headband.
Take It Anywhere
Take the Runaway with you wherever you travel - it folds conveniently into the included protective travel bag for transport and storage.
Advanced Multipoint functionality allows two simultaneous Bluetooth connections, letting you effortlessly manage calls and media from two phones or tablets.
Enjoy The Music
High efficiency 40mm drivers with proprietary diaphragm deliver rich and dynamic sound with enhanced deep bass and great clarity.
Listen All Day
A built-in rechargeable battery and energy-efficient Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology deliver 15 hours of talk or music playback on a single charge.
Never Miss A Phone Call
The Runaway incorporates a high-quality hidden microphone and easy-to-use controls for music, volume, and phone calls.
Top Customer Reviews
Background, I use these on my daily commute. 40 minute walk through the hills of San Francisco. Windy, check. Wanted for both listening to music/podcasts as well as making phone calls. Primarily using with an android phone.
I was worried about a couple things when I bought these:
- Read peoples ears got sweaty
- Had some mixed reviews for phone calls
- Some said they didn't stay on head extremely well
Passed those, I had read all positives on these for the price-point. And in my opinion, none of these were an issue for me. They stay on my head just fine. I've even jogged with them and they maintained their position. Ears get a little sweaty on really sunny days. If you live in a hot climate, have the sun pounding on you while using -- you may want to consider that. For me here in SF, not an issue at all. Even on sunny days, with a cool breeze, no issue whatsoever. Phone calls have been wonderful as well. Was on a busy street earlier, they could still hear me loud and clear. So much so that I was happily surprised. I thought for sure with the wind ripping past, people honking etc, there's no way this is going to be a good experience. I was so wrong.
- They were a little smaller/thinner than I was expecting. Not sure why, they look jsut as they do in the image. But to my delight, still fit me beautifully.
- Because it's all plastic, it doesn't look quite as cool as the new monster phones, but then again they are not $300 and they are sooo light because of it. I could literally wear these all day without really noticing.
- Actually, they look pretty cool.
- Bluetooth is painless, easily connected to pc and phone.
- The sound quality is great.Read more ›
As for sound quality on phone calls, it is very good. I was outside and the wind was blowing a bit with cars driving by and my wife said that she could hear me loud and clear. Which is so weird to me because I'm not used to using the headset that way. But it's good to know it works and that it works well.
Also, I have listened to my co-workers Wireless BT Headset from Dre Beats, and I was totally knocked for a loop when a $50-$75 dollar headset sound just as good, if not better then a $299.99 headset! Also, these headphones are so much lighter and are way more comfortable then the Dre Beats ones. I was actually contemplating on getting the BT Dre Beats, but thankfully I got a rare opportunity to listen to and compare them with what I already have (these and the Sony's). Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't dish out the cashola for the Dre Beats ones.
Another advantage this set has is that you can use it wirelessly or with a wire (which is included).
I give this device a 4 out of 5 because the flaws are that it can make your ears sweat a little bit and that the charging cord is unique in that you have to plug the cord into your earphone jack of the headphones, thus preventing you from using them while they charge.
Hope this helps. But for now, this is the least expensive to quality sound reproduction headset ratio you are going to find on the market.
1. At times I had difficulty connecting up with already-paired devices. I typically paired it with my laptop and my Samsung, and sometimes (mostly with the Samsung) it just wouldn't connect. I don't know if this was an issue with the phone or the headphones or the laptop, but the headphones were the common denominator. Not enough for me to subtract the two stars that I did, but I'm mentioning it anyway. Might just be Bluetooth technology (disclaimer: this is the first pair of Bluetooth headphones I've ever owned)
2. This is a big one, and the reason for less than 5 stars. Almost a year to the date they are cracked and not long for this world. There are what appear to be stress cracks/breaks on both sides of the headphone. They're exactly at the place that the cuffs fold in. They didn't break at the same time either. You can clearly see the exposed wires behind one of the cracks, so I imagine it's only a matter of time before one of those wires get stretched/comes loose/breaks. Real bummer, but for now they still work.
Other than that I loved these headphones. Unfortunately I'm gonna look at another brand for my next pair due to the breakage problem.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear about the issue are having with your earphones. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Your earphones are covered by a 1-year replacement warranty and we'd be more than happy to replace them with a new unit - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you through the exchange process.
Thanks for taking the time to read my response and sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused. Our customer service staff is always happy to answer any questions about your MEElectronics products so please don't hesitate to drop us a line for any reason.
-MEElectronics Customer Care
Unlike those, these started and paired up with my iPad and iPod right out of the gate, once I had charged them to full as recommended at startup. Since then, I have used them in all kinds of situations and find that they work excellently everywhere, without skipping. I have used them on long walks, on my commute through NYC's subway system, and at home. Mostly pros in the headphone. The only con (and this is true of all wireless headphones) is that the bass is not as deep or booming as on a wired headphone.
Pros - instant connection with my various Bluetooth devices; good battery life; no skipping while walking or in the gym; clear music streaming; great comfort and fit; good sound isolation - not active noise cancelation, but this sound isolation enables one to listen to music or talks at volumes that are not too high even in a NYC subway; while listening to music, even people standing next to you cannot overhear it (which is a HUGE thing for me, as I detest having to listen to other people's screeching music while commuting); controls for volume, skipping tracks and pairing on the headphones are easy to use and logically placed.
I would have liked the ability to turn my iPod or iPad on or off from the headset itself, but maybe that is not technologically feasible, I don't know.
Highly recommend these headphones for purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paired easily with a TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter / Receiver coming off the RCA output from the cable box. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Robert M.
I've had mine for three years and they're going strong. I use them primarily with my iPhone and the call quality is excellent on both ends. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Mike Crixell
I've had these headphones for less than a year and I use them frequently. When I'm not using them I leave them sitting on a headphone rack, and I was away for a while so I didn't... Read morePublished 6 days ago by SarahCummins66
Bought these for my father who is 78 years old. He loves them. Easy to use. Good sound. Good value.Published 8 days ago by Lawrence E Connor
I ordered these headphones in December 2013 and I love them! Still working good and it easily connected with all my electronics. Great product!Published 15 days ago by Danya Brink
Sounds great! I have reviewed many headphones before buying these and I am so glad I did because these are worth the money. I highly recommend these!Published 17 days ago by Meschac
Solid sound quality for the cost! After two years, the fabric on the speakers started peeling, but these otherwise held up well over time.Published 1 month ago by Katherine D.