Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headp...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 62% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black)
- Secure over-the-ear fit with memory wire never falls out
- Patented ergonomic earpiece design provides long-term wearing comfort
- Noise isolating in-ear design with energetic sound and enhanced bass
- Certified IPX5 sweat- and water-resistance for increased durability
- Includes carrying case and 6 sets of eartips for the best fit and comfort; 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Stay fit, get noticed
Which color fits you?
Memory Wire for Locked-in Fit
Perfect for your active lifestyle
The MEE audio M6 utilizes an over-the-ear design with memory wire technology, providing a locked-in, comfortable, noise-isolating fit for any activity while delivering clear and dynamic sound. Combined with the lab-tested sweat- and water-resistant design, this allows you to forget about your earphones and concentrate on your workout. Whatever activity you choose, the M6 will match your pace.
The MEE audio sports earphones are perfect for:
- Running, jogging, weight lifting, and other sports activities
- Use under a helmet
- Stage monitoring
- Everyday use
Whats in the box
About MEE audio
For more than five years, MEE headphones and earphones have won acclaim from casual listeners and audiophiles alike. Specializing in sports, wireless, and high fidelity headphones, MEE is committed to providing the best user experience, performance, and value with every product, delivering Music Enjoyment for Everyone.
Never Lose Focus
Locked in-fit for every beat
Designed to fit in the ear securely and comfortably, the MEE audio M6 eliminates the need to adjust your earphones in the middle of your routine. This is achieved with a patented ergonomic housing design, over-the-ear fit, and memory wire technology. The memory wire is flexible and conforms comfortably to the shape of your ears, providing a locked-in fit.
- MEE audio sports memory wire in-ear earphones
- Color-matched carrying case
- 6 pairs of ear tips
- Shirt clip, attached to the cable
Compare to similar items
This item MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Good As New Electronics||MEEaudio||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.8 x 7.7 x 1.1 in||3.25 x 3.6 x 6.75 in||3.75 x 7.68 x 1.15 in||1.75 x 4.2 x 6.6 in|
|Additional Features||lightweight||lightweight||universal-phone-control, volume-control||volume-control|
PERFECT FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE The MEE audio (formerly MEElectronics) M6 provides a locked-in, comfortable, noise-isolating in-ear fit for any activity while delivering clear and dynamic sound. Combined with the lab-tested sweat- and water-resistant design, this allows you to forget about your earphones and concentrate on your workout. Whatever activity you choose, the M6 will match your pace.
FOCUS ON YOUR ACTIVITY Designed to fit in the ear securely and comfortably, the M6 eliminates the need to adjust your earphones in the middle of your routine. This is achieved with a patented ergonomic housing design, over-the-ear fit, and memory wire technology. The memory wire is flexible and conforms comfortably to the shape of your ears, providing a locked-in fit. Six sets of ear tips are included to help you find the best fit for your ears.
SOUND THAT MOTIVATES YOU Become energized by your music with the clear, dynamic sound and enhanced bass of the M6 while the noise isolating in-ear design blocks out external noise and enables you to listen at lower volumes, protecting your hearing and improving sound quality.
CABLE MANAGEMENT The attached shirt clip and cable cinch keep the color-matched, tangle-resistant cable of the M6 conveniently out of the way, eliminating the distraction and discomfort of sudden cable snags.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
M6 in-ear earphones
Color-matched carrying case
6 pairs of ear tips
Shirt clip, attached to the cable
1-year manufacturer warranty
Top Customer Reviews
Most people wouldn't expect a pair of $20 headphones that claim to be noise Isolating and made for working out to have good sound or quality but in the case of this pair of headphones, it does that and much more. Not only do you get an additional case for the headphones, but also 6 sets of interchangeable eartips so you can get the best fit (I found that the ones that came on the earphones worked the best for me).
The noise-isolating feature: When I first put them on, I couldn't believe how well they isolated sound. I couldn't hear any backround noises (cars, microwave, etc.) and when I turned on my music, I couldn't hear a person talking right in front of me.
The fit: When I tried working out and running with them, I didn't have any trouble. They stayed snuggly in my ear the whole time and I could hear the music clearly the whole time. The "memory wire" also works great. It took me about 10 seconds to figure out how to fit it to my ear and then I was good.
The sound quality: Finally, the thing everyone wants to know about. Does the low price of these headphones take away sound quality? The answer to this is definitely no. I'm not a headphone/sound enthusiast but I can still tell that these have good sound. When compared to the old Apple ear pods, these sound amazing. If I could say anything about the way these sound, it would be that the base is very prominent (but not overpowered, so you can still listen to classical-type music).
A few things I wanted to know before I bought this:
-Does the clear color get dirty/rusty? No, atleast they haven't yet in the month that I've been using them (and they look pretty in general as a color)
-How long is the cord? About 4 1/2"--I find that it's a bit too long when you run, but you can easily fix this by either stuffing the excess cord into your pocket or using the handy clip of them to hold extra cord.
-Do they get tangled easily? No! These are the first headphones I've had that don't. It's probably because the cord is a bit stiffer than most
Thanks for taking the time to read this review. I hope it helped and answered any questions you had. Look at the pictures I took for more help--I put the headphones next to a sharpie marker for comparison in size.
Just to give you a frame of reference here, I use headphones like this while running about three times per week; during my runs, I listen to bass-heavy electronic music (trance, house, trap, etc.). On occasion, I also use wired headsets like this (and the aforementioned Sonys) during phone calls, but as the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6Ps are really designed for exercise use, I'm just going to review them as sport / exercise earphones, and within that context, I discovered that these hedphones have some pretty clear pros and cons:
1) *Excellent* remote! - I am using these with a Nexus 5X (Android smartphone), and the remote functions perfectly. While the actual remote portion of the headset is a bit bigger and more cumbersome than I'd like, the volume slider and track forward / pause / play button are tactile and precise. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that this is the best remote I've used on an Android-compatible headset... which is no small praise, because finding a good remote-equipped headset *not* specifically made for iOS (Apple) devices is at times quite difficult.
2) Nice build quality - There's nothing mind-blowing here, but they do not seem likely to fall apart like the Alpatronix ES100 that I tried out, so I'll list this as a plus. Also, these headphones come with a clip (to attach the cord to clothes), a zippered carrying case, and several earbud replacements.
3) Decent sound - Again, there's nothing to write home about here. Testing the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6P side-by-side with the Sony MDR-EX100AP/L, the Sonys *are* slightly better, I think - at least for bass-heavy music. Sorry; they just are. It's not that the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6P is bad; it isn't. I'd rate these as second place in sound quality - behind the Sonys, and just ahead of the Panasonic RPTCM125A. But yeah... out of the headsets I've tried, nothing has beat the Sony in this price range and feature set (Android-compatible headsets with mic).
1) Fit - Now... I need to point out here that if you typically have problems getting in-ear headsets like these to stay put, the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6P might work really well for you... but I don't *usually* have that problem, and as a result, I found the "Memory Wire" feature to be a HUGE annoyance. First off - and this should be obvious - forget wearing glasses while wearing the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6P, because the "Memory Wire" needs to go right around the back of your ear (exactly where glasses would rest). Second - even without glasses (which is how I wore these, to protect my sanity), I found putting them on and taking them off to be inconvenient at best, and frustrating at worse. The "Memory Wire" did not retain its shape as I'd hoped, and positioning the earbuds in the correct orientation is not at all intuitive. Now... to MEE audio's credit, they have nice instructions and videos which tell you *exactly* how to put these one, and I was really happy about that, but with or without instructions, other earbud-style in-ear headsets are simply easier to put on/in and take off/out. This alone is worth a one star deduction for me.
2) Available competition - So looking at the review to this point, you're seeing more pros than cons, so this is a net win for the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6P, right? Maybe if we ignore all other headsets. But fact is, for similar money - if not a couple bucks cheaper, you can get the Sony set I mentioned earlier (Sony MDR-EX100AP/L), and have slightly more punchy sound in a simpler form factor.
For me, the ***only*** reason to get the MEE audio Sport-Fi M6P over the Sony MDR-EX100AP/L is if you just can't seem to find earbuds that fit, and are desperate for an alternative to the more traditional earbud form factor. While the MEE audio headphones reviewed here are not at all *bad* from a sound quality standpoint, and come equipped with an outstanding remote, for me, the positive qualities here were not enough to outweigh the overall superiority of the aforementioned Sonys, which are available at a similar price, if not a bit cheaper, and which perform just a touch better in all areas except remote control responsiveness.
I'm not sure how I ran into MEE other than probably the fact they always always have a lightning deal, which honestly is probably just their tactic, but who cares, but these are the only ear bud type of earphones that work for me. Maybe it's the memory wire or something or what but it's super excellent. Every time these go on lightning deals, which by the way, you should wait till the lightning deal unless you can't wait, I usually pick one up. Lets just say that I've used this for running and doing hit type cardio like the ones you see in Insanity and I've never had an issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have changed the tips and adjusted them many times with the same results, maybe my ear...Read more
Volume/pause control big and unweildy.
Clip very useful