- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by MEEDEN US when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on MEEDEN Watercolor Field Sketch Paint Set when you purchase 1 or more MEEDEN Empty Watercolor Tins Palette offered by MEEDEN US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on MEEDEN Assorted Waterbrush Pen Set when you purchase 1 or more MEEDEN Empty Watercolor Tins Palette offered by MEEDEN US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on MEEDEN Magic Palette Paint Keeper when you purchase 1 or more MEEDEN Empty Watercolor Tins Palette offered by MEEDEN US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on MEEDEN Filbert Watercolor Paint Brush Set when you purchase 1 or more MEEDEN Empty Watercolor Tins Palette offered by MEEDEN US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on MEEDEN Sable Round Paint Brush Set when you purchase 1 or more MEEDEN Empty Watercolor Tins Palette offered by MEEDEN US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MEEDEN Empty Metal Watercolor Tins Palette Paint Case Box - Will Hold 48 Half Pans or 24 Full Pans
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.91. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Your own ideal paint set is easy to create with these empty watercolor pans and tins
- Sturdy, reusable, and feature a black enamel exterior and white enamel interior with foldout palette wells
- The size of this box is wonderful and just fits in your hand,- 21.5cm long x 11.0cm wide x 2.0cm high
- It has a great finish on the mixing area. It's very easy to wipe clean, if you have watercolor or gouache tubes and want portability, get this
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
Package: 1 pcs empty watercolor tin.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Getting the pans into place was very VERY tough to do. I believe because the pans are so thick, they really don't belong with the holder, but after much manipulation I was able to get them all in. A tool is needed of some kind though as just snapping them in with your hands will hurt!
I suggest placing all the pans before you fill them as the manipulation required to get the pans in after they have paint in them will be very frustrating!
The watercolor pan insert is removable to give you an additional 3 medium and 5 smaller mixing areas while painting. Because the box has a rolled edge, it can be a bit fiddly to remove the insert, but not too difficult. Note that the insert does have a raw edge around the bottom. If you remove it, you will need to watch your hands, but since I generally don't take it out, I'm not worried about this.
The 48 half pan set holds 48 half pans well, or 24 full pans + 4 half pans. OK, if you are desperate, you can squeeze in 52 half pans, but since the edge of the insert is folded up around the edges, one pan will not sit perfectly flat to the bottom of the insert. (I suppose you could cut off the edge with metal snips.) Also, if you do this, you may have problems removing the insert from the box. The gap between 2nd and 3rd rows is not wide enough for another row of half pans, though you could probably find something smaller to contain paint in this area. It will hold a brush or pencil well.
I ordered this box on Nov 26, and although it shipped from China, it arrived in 13 days, on Dec 9. I've just ordered another box and loads of empty half pans, and look forward to receiving them in another week.
In the middle area, between the two rows of pans you can keep a small brush, or you can add more pans, half or full size, but they will have to be turned at right angles to the other pans. Also, you will have to find magnetic tape that you can cut to fit the pans. It is sticky on one side and magnetic, so you cut a small piece, stick it on the bottom of the pan, and it will "adhere" to the pan.
This is a great palette for travel, and for painting smaller works. You don't have enough mixing area to make up a lot of wash, for example.
BTW, to get the pans to stay in the tray, bend the individual upright pieces of metal slightly inwards, toward the middle of the tray, and the pans will fit and lock into place.
My complaint is that my empty Meeden tin came to me with a nice little dent, the inner panel would not open completely, and the entire tin would not close easily. I really did not feel like shipping it back and waiting for a new one so I repaired it myself by bending it a little at the hinge until it all fit together properly. I would say the issues with the tin are likely quality control, and the dent, likely from mishandling before shipment.
It does a fine job as a watercolor tin. Though it would’ve been so much better if there were no dent and if I didn’t have to fix it to begin with - hence my rating.
Most recent customer reviews
The half pans are the same ones shipped with the HOME AID Artist Empty 40 Pcs Half Pans for Watercolor Gouache Paint with Travel Tin...XFasten Flexible Magnetic Tape, 1-Inch x 10-Foot or the smaller Read more