DAPRIL 1000 Watt LED Grow Light for Plant Veg and Flower (Replaced 1000W HPS Lamps,Actual Power Consumption 200-230W) with Thermometer Humidity Monitor, Adjustable Rope, 1000W-Plus
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1000W Powerful Lights:Double Chips 5W double Chips LEDs which is much brighter and efficient than 1W and 3W LEDs. Energy saving, just consumes about 120w-130w power. High brightness and Long lifespan.
- Dual Lens Technology--Our Advance Customizable Dimmable Spectrum LED lights increases Canopy Penetration with the Dual Lens feature. It increases PAR by 200% by maximizing light dispersion and focuses the light intensity with the mixed 60 and 120 degree angle optical mangnifying lens.saving 30% energy than other LED grow light Competing Brand
- Higher yields with a budget in mind--High quality lights don't have to break the bank. Our lights are 40% cheaper than our competitors without sacrificing on quality or features.
- Overheat Protection:Two cooling fans in every kit, keep the lights working longer.And every led has a resistance to keep them work separately.
- Save Cost:Multi-Accessories Thermometer Humidity Monitor/ hanging hook/ Adjustable Rope Hanger/Digital timer.you don't need cost extra cost
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Grow Light Plant Lights for Indoor Plants LED Lamp Bulbs Full Spectrum
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cooling fan runs constantly while the light is on, but fan noise is very low, so this is not an issue at all. And you can easily feel the airflow out the side vents with your hand, so you know the fan is working well. Both of the lights I purchased run very cool and quiet.
Recommend these LED grow lights as a great value for the cost. And a hanging cable kit comes with each light, making it an even better deal!
And now I can confirm that as well.
I didn't want to buy this late at first since it was cheaper than the regular ones however it does stand up to probably some of the best ones.
grows. The output for the light does not quite ready at the 300 Watts
listed, but is very close which is a lot better than I can say for others.
I have noticed a significant difference in growth rates in the 2 weeks I
have owned the light, twice as tall as my grows under single 45 watt bulbs.
The fan in the light is super quiet, does not over heat, is not warm to the touch, but gives
all a mild surface heat which is ideal for my basement grow room. The light
span is good, 24-36 inches covers 8-3 gallon potted plants perfectly. The
only thing I would change would be to add a switch for seeding starts,
vegtable blooms. Since each requires different amounts of us, it would be
nice to be able to mimic this as with other grow lights that I utilize.
Overall I am extremely satisfied and will purchase again when the need arises!