Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2016
I purchased this because the price was right and II didn't want to stop growing organic tomatoes, just because the summer is over! I started new cherry tomato plants from one of the tomatoes I harvested, and they are flourishing under this light, and all full of baby tomatoes now, even though I started the plant from seeds 45 days ago! I am very pleased .
on January 12, 2017
The product is working great so far! I am using it for indoor vegtable
grows. The output for the light does not quite ready at the 300 Watts
listed, but is very close which is a lot better than I can say for others.
I have noticed a significant difference in growth rates in the 2 weeks I
have owned the light, twice as tall as my grows under single 45 watt bulbs.
The fan in the light is super quiet, does not over heat, is not warm to the touch, but gives
all a mild surface heat which is ideal for my basement grow room. The light
span is good, 24-36 inches covers 8-3 gallon potted plants perfectly. The
only thing I would change would be to add a switch for seeding starts,
vegtable blooms. Since each requires different amounts of us, it would be
nice to be able to mimic this as with other grow lights that I utilize.
Overall I am extremely satisfied and will purchase again when the need arises!
on November 1, 2017
For only '24W', really only pulls about 15, it has made my cherry tomato plant grow like crazy. I didn't expect much out of so little wattage but it has really made a noticeable difference. I have the plant in a window that gets moderate light but it wasn't growing anywhere near as well as it is now with this supplemental light. I leave it on about 10 hours a day.
on September 6, 2016
Great light plant is thriving!
on November 29, 2016
Awesome product! My plants are super happy with this light... I have a big cactus and this light will definitely help him through winter.
Good quality, resistant material and super strong light!
on August 25, 2016
We love this little light! Visibly thicker growth! The babies love them! I have 2 in my Mother tent, 4 in my flowering tent and 4 more mixed in my veg tent. This is a good, cool-running grow light.
on March 1, 2017
Light has been going strong for over 6 months now and not one issue. Was on the fence on my lighting technique till I used this one and has shown far greater yields in a small enclosure. Also notice a small drop-in the power bill. Awesome product
on October 22, 2016
Great lights, my plants love it. Keeps heat down in grow tent (dropped it by 10 degrees from HPS sodium grow light). Been using it for Flower with timer and no hitches or problems, HIGHLY recommend for the cost. Will be ordering more for veg tent to replace T5 flourescents.
on July 6, 2017
This light rocks. Two thumbs up, would give more, but I only have two.
on August 27, 2017
Build quality appears to be fairly decent and it's working well. Will likely buy another one at some point.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.