- Save 1% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MEIZHI Led grow light bulb 14w offered by MEIZHI. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MEIZHI Led grow light bulb 24w offered by MEIZHI. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on MEIZHI Reflector 300W led grow light when you purchase 1 or more MEIZHI Reflector 600W led grow light offered by MEIZHI. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MEIZHI LED Grow Light 600W, Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants, Veg and Flower dual Growth and Bloom Switches (Reflector Series)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reflector Design - Newly upgraded MEIZHI reflector 600W led grow lights for indoor plants adopt 120° compact reflector panel concentrate all light beam on the plants, maximize light spreading efficiency to maintain high yield.
- Full Spectrum - This grow light adopts optimal full spectrum to reach precise management of light intensity and wavelength, maximizes the economic efficiency of indoor plants production, quality, and nutritional potential.
- Energy Saving - 600 watt led grow light consumes only 277W±10%@AC110V while replacing 600W traditional hps, and gives your plants 100% usable light that is completely tuned to create maximum photosynthetic response. Perfect for 3ft×3ft growing area at 18’’ height.
- Dual Switches - Veg and flower switches can be shifted freely to adjust the spectrum in seeding, blooming and harvesting stages to configure the optimal lighting scheme for plants and save energy.
- Superior Cooling System - 2 fast speed cooling fans with lower voice transmit the heat out through dense vents around to format powerful heat sink dissipation system to protect plants. 12 months repairing service and 30 days money back without reason in addition.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Plant Any Thing You Want
MEIZHI reflector series fit for all growing stages of plants. By shift two switches, you can choose the model you want to fit your indoor plants period.
Best blended red, blue and white light ensure the uniformity of the light, and keep balance of PAR value and coverage. Blue lights increase cell proliferation, Red lights improve cell division and 4 IRs, to improve bloom and harvest with more nutrients.
Reflector panel and cup to 100% reflect light to plants to save energy and maximize using efficiency.
No matter rainy or snowy, our light always Provide plants with abundant energy and constant temperature range. Stimulating natural light in proper spectrum color ratio ensure enough light for all hydroponic indoor plants in all stages.
- DB: 53
- Led Brand: Epistar
- Par Value: 1121 umol
- Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Input Voltage: AC85-265V
- Amp: 2.528A@AC110V 1.285A@AC220V
- Lumen: 16503Lm ±5%@AC110V 16308Lm ±5%@AC220V
- Spectrum: 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
- 50000-100000 hours lifespan, ETL certification.
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Hanging Kits
- 1 x MEIZHI Reflector 600W LED Grow Light
1. Sulfur and acid is forbidden
2. Not waterproof
3. Veg switch on - both fans work,
4. Bloom switch on - no fan works,
5. Both switches on - both fans work.
6. Better to turn two switches on at bloom stage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
400 cfm fan set on lowest setting
Bubbleponic DWC bucket
I have had this light for a week now and so far both my plant and my self love it.
Here is what I experienced in the first week of use. But first some context. My plant is a well established 7-8 week veged plant that was under cfls and small leds. Super healthy but it was just taking its sweet old time growing.
2 days before hanging the light the plant was trimmed back heavily to really focus growth in the main branches and each branch was super cropped.
In the first week I have completely refilled the canopy with at least an inch of vertical growth. But what was even cooler was how rapidly the super cropped secondary shoots responded. They went from super dense leaflet clusters were bunched up from my tight node spaceing to well established shoots that had already started secondary shoots of their own! Now I'm looking at a full even canopy that's gonna be ready for bloom in about 8-10 more days! (She's gonna be a big girl)
I will report back after harvest.
All in all I'm super happy I got this light. I had been stressing over what mid level brand led to get and finally decided on this one. The price of this product is just too good to pass up. Customer service has been good so far too.
Light spectrum was a little whiter than I expected but like I said it's clearly loving it and responding well.
If ur hesitant on this light let me just say u won't be disappointed and if you are I think this seller is very reasonable and will work with you.
Pros (so far):
Solid Construction (heavy)
Quiet (super quiet fans, but not much air flow either)
Cons (so far):
Little heavy on the blue side of the spectrum -- flower switch doesn't add a whole lot of red
No fans with flower switch only -- fans only operate when veg switch is in "On" position
Will update after some use.
Most recent customer reviews
I gave 4 instead of 5 because the lights actually to cool and I want a little heat.