MELODY HOUSE 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set, Genuine 800 Thread Count 4 Piece Luxury Bedding Set, Beige Queen Sheets, Deep Pocket
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material - 100% Egyptian Cotton, 800 threads per square inch. Super soft. Good for sensitive skin.
- Set Includes - This 4 Piece Queen Sheet Set Includes: One Flat Sheet 90" x 102", One Fitted Sheet 60" x 80", and Two Standard Pillowcases 20" x 30" each. Fully elasticized fitted sheet which provide 15-inch-deep pockets to accommodate both deep and pillow-top mattresses.
- Super Soft - Authentic 800 threads per square inch; Pure 100% Egyptian cotton with 800 thread count (the fine weave of single-ply yarns) - retains softness for a lifetime and surprisingly comfortable, durable, breathable and fade resistant, which really makes you into a deep sleep and energetic in the next day. You're Worth It!
- PRACTICALITY - Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. Best for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room and vacation home. Great gift idea for families and friends.
- Easy Care - Environmental friendly and easy to care; machine wash in cold, tumble dry on low.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top Quality Fabric and Enjoyment
MELODY HOUSE provides a whole new world of elegant and extraordinary bedding sets, we believe in the extraordinary value of quality, service and a long-term commitment to both our customers and our products. Our promise is to meet our customers’ highest expectation to the maximum extent.
Made of 100% Egyptian cotton (800 threads per square inch) to give you super soft and comfortable sleeping experience.
Our fabric is made of Egyptian cotton yarn which is well combed just for the high thread counts. With these TOP QUALITY Egyptian Cotton bedding products with a superior quality single pick 800 count fabric, you can change the look of your bed and room without having to completely redecorate.
Dress your bed lavishly with this solid color Egyptian cotton sheet sets that comes in 4 different colors (Grey, Beige, Grey-Beige, Beige-Grey). Each set contains a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
Super Soft and Surprisingly Comfortable
Our Egyptian Cotton with the HIGHEST QUALUTY FABRIC is a natural product, which is hypoallergenic and allows the body to breathe. It wicks moisture away and keeps you cooler when it's hot and warmer in cool weather.
In addition, 100% Egyptian cotton with 800 thread count (the fine weave of single-ply yarns) bed sheet sets are surprisingly comfortable, super soft, say goodbye to itchy and scratchy feel to give you the softest and most comfortable sleeping experience.
Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
If you have never experienced the luxury of high quality bed sheet sets, please try it! There is a difference ! You're Worth It!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to different batches of production, there may exists subtle detail differences.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These went in for a wash the moment they arrived and were on my bed by that evening. If these don't feel like luxury, I don't know what does. I was looking for ecru on grey and this was both spot-on and reasonably priced for the look. Did I splurge more than I wanted? Probably, but I got exactly the sheets for which I'd been looking.
Like others said, these claim to be 100% Egyptian cotton but it doesn't say it on the tag. I actually prefer this as Egyptian cotton is usually hand picked under slave-like conditions. Another thing was that these really do wrinkle easily. I took these off of the line, folded them for maybe half an hour, and then put them on the bed. The picture I've included shows the color and weave (awesome and awesome), but also shows how wrinkled they managed to get (not awesome). Note that the ecru part is folded over. There's actually a nice piping under there.
Overall, I love these, but a misleading product page (or maybe an incorrect label?) is something that needs to be improved.