- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
MERGE Cube (2 Pack) Hold Anything - Hands-on Science and STEM Education | Digital Teaching Aids - Science Simulations and STEM Projects - Home School, Remote and in Classroom Learning - iOS & Android
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Subscription Based Apps - Comes with a limited amount of free STEM and Science content. The full learning experience requires a subscription to Merge EDU apps, and a free trial is available
- The Merge Cube is the only product that lets hold digital 3D objects (holograms), enabling an entirely new and powerful way to learn Science and STEM
- Over 100 interactive science simulations that will let students learn effectively, they can touch, hold and interact with
- Provides the equivalent of $10,000 worth of teaching aids for students to learn effectively, anytime and anywhere
- Can upload, view and share user created 3D creations on the Merge Cube that lets students to discover problems quicker and iterate faster so they can create better designs
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Spatial intelligence is a foundational intelligence which the others rely on. Students with strong spatial abilities excel in STEM fields
Adding the sense of touch to digital content and being immersed in virtual worlds gives students a profound connection to the content
Students engage with digital content naturally and intuitively using visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile senses, for more impactful learning
Make it possible for students to comprehend complex phenomena more efficiently by experiencing it first-hand
Experience Mixed Reality with the Merge Headset
Merge Headset Sold Separately
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The next day I found a little time to play with the cube. I found another explorer app that I downloaded and this app allowed me to use my iphone to view the content.
I do not recommend this product. The instructions are inaccurate and frustrating. All you need to do is purchase the cube, toss the activation code and instructions out. Load several merge apps and now the trial and error to see if any will work. It is cool once you get it to work but it is not worth the frustration.
The cube itself is made of a firm and durable foam. It comes with instructions on how to set it up and how to find apps compatible with it. I was playing with a campfire in my hand (the Merge Things app) within 20 minutes of opening the Amazon box.
I am excited to see this technology continue to progress. Definitely worth the current price!
By Lindsey K on November 9, 2020
It’s about the size of a Rubik’s cube and feels like a stress ball. You have to hold it so that a flat surface is facing your phone – it doesn’t get angles.
My daughter-in-law recommends it for school-age children who can operate a phone. There are some enjoyable apps aimed at children including educational ones about the brain and the body, artsy ones for building things like DIG. We tried many of the free apps produced by Merge Cube and they are good for experiencing the augmented reality aspect, but most are not games. The Piranha and Star Fighter games in the Things app are cute though.
We also have the Merge VR goggles and liked the experience best wearing the goggles with the phone rather than the phone alone. Less coordination needed.
We tried it with an iPhone SE, OnePlus 3, LG G4 (which might have had some lag time not sure why), and iPhone 6. The SE is small for the goggles so obviously didn’t work as well. All the other phones worked with the goggles.
attached is a video using my phone and a basic app which does kaleidoscopes.
Top reviews from other countries
No me ha gustado y así lo he manifestado a la empresa y a Amazon q sigue diciendo con gafas pero solo viene el cubo y x más q solicito q modifiquen la información xq lleva a engaños siguen sin hacerlo.
No pretendo q por su precio me den unas gafas ar/RV completas pero si una de esas de cartón o plástico pero si lo pone en las especificaciones deberian venir.
Mit dem Würfel (und der entsprechenden App) kann man zB das schlagende Herz in der Hand halten und drehen, und man kann eigene Spiele erstellen und mithilfe des Würfels die Spielewelt in der Hand halten.
Allerdings gibt es recht wenige Anwendungsmöglichkeiten.