- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06W2N35KH
- Average Customer Review: 120 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,437 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
MERIWOOL Men’s Merino Wool Midweight Baselayer Crew - Choose your Size & Color
|Price:||$34.99 - $102.15|
- Package Includes: 1 - Men’s 250g/m² merino wool thermal crewneck top – Choose size & color
- SUPER SOFT: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day – no itch! EASY CARE: Mid-weight long sleeve crew top shirt is machine-washable and dryer-safe, so it’s ready when you are for your next adventure. MEN’S SIZE OPTIONS: XS to 3XL.
- BREATHABLE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, Meriwool’s 250g/m2 weight Merino wool can be used as a base layer or mid-layer, but won’t weigh you down. COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT: Quick-drying shirt features a loop for hang drying while you’re out camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, or partaking in any outdoors activity.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool’s natural wicking, anti-bacterial, and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable in hot or cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Men’s Crew Top doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS along with your proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. Your MERIWOOL garment is made from all-natural wool and may shrink, so it is recommended to buy one size up if you prefer a looser fit. Washer/dryer safe, but recommended to air dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Soft & Comfortable. When you think wool, you may think scratchy, but MERIWOOL’s Merino Wool clothing line is far from it. We only use superfine 18.5-micron 100% all natural Merino wool responsibly sourced from Australia to ensure your comfort all day long with absolutely no itching!
Renewable Resource. Feel good knowing that what you are wearing is beneficial to you and also good for the Earth: Merino sheep shed and regrow new ultra-downy coats every year, making their wool a highly renewable resource.
Limitless Layers. Merino sheep have adapted to all kinds of weather including freezing winters and scorching summers. Their wool keeps them warm when it’s cold, cool when it’s hot, and that inspired us. MERIWOOL’s superfine Merino wool clothing can be layered as needed, but won’t weigh you down or hold you back.
Wicking. When you’re out exploring all day, there’s nothing more uncomfortable than a sweat-soaked shirt sticking to your skin. Merino wool absorbs sweat from your skin and then releases it to the air in a process called “wicking.” Wicking keeps you dry and comfortable, and coupled with its natural anti-bacterial properties, that means it resists odors. Rest assured that MERIWOOL’s got your back, even when you’re out for days in the wilderness.
Machine-Washable & Dryer-Safe. Easy to wash, wrinkle-resistant, quick to dry, and with very little maintenance required, Merino wool is ready whenever you are for your next adventure.
Warranty: Your MERIWOOL garment comes standard with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty which covers manufacturing/material defects only. It does not cover wear and tear due to normal use, abuse, negligence, or unapproved alterations. To process a claim, please contact the authorized partner you purchased your garment product.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
However, I found it to be cut very strangely. The arms are long and tight while the body is loose and too short. The arms eventually stretched out to where they fit well enough, but I was never able to tuck the shirt into my belt.
Given the price relative to other wool base layers, I still think this is a good deal, but overall I preferred the Stoic shirt Stoic Merino Lightweight 1/4 Zip Top - Men's Black, S that I had on the same trip.