MERIWOOL Unisex Merino Wool Cuff Beanie Hat - Choose Your Color
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package Includes: 1 - Unisex 250g/m² merino wool beanie – Army Green
- SOFT & WARM: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day long – no itch! Unisex Merino wool cold weather hat for men’s and women’s use while camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, skiing, or partaking in any outdoors activity. Features an adjustable roll cuff ear band for added warmth.
- BREATHABLE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, 250g/m2 weight interlock-knit Merino wool fashion beanie is double layered for improved fit and durability with clean finish seams for a bulk-free fit. EASY CARE: machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat with like colors; or, lay flat to dry.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool’s natural wicking, anti-bacterial, odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable in hot or cold weather. Through the wicking process, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Unisex Cuffed Beanie doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS along with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. Washer/dryer safe, but recommended to lay flat and air dry.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Soft & Comfortable
Unlike regular wool clothing, Meriwool Layers use only superfine, all-natural quality merino wool to ensure both comfort and mobility whatever you are doing. Many of our garments are either 100% merino wool content or contains a high percentage of natural wool fiber percentage in combination with technical fibers to improve durability.
There’s nothing more uncomfortable than the feeling of sweaty smelly clothes on your skin. Merino wool absorbs sweat from your skin and releases it to the air in a process called “Wicking”. Coupled with natural anti-bacterial and UV protection properties, wool garments will help you resist against odor and UV rays. Rest assured that merino layers got your back, even if you must pack light and stay out for day in the wilderness.
Meriwool Layers clothing can be worn alone or layered under your clothes with no extra bulk to hold you back and weigh you down as you stay active. Our layers are inspired by merino wool’s natural super insulating properties that will keep you warm when its cold and cool when its hot.
Feel good knowing that what you are wearing is beneficial to you and also good for the Earth: Merino sheep shed and regrow new ultra-downy coats every year, making their wool a highly renewable resource.
Color: Army Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 96 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
to watch the whales and birds and we also when we went ashore to see the penguins. At times when there were high winds it was also useful to have a wind-proof hood in combination with the beanie. Would have liked to have had one this warm when I was growing up in Wisconsin.