MERIWOOL Unisex Merino Wool Neck Gaiter - Choose Your Color
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.63. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 - Unisex 160g/m² merino wool neck warmer scarf substitute - Black
- SUPER SOFT: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day long - no itch! UNISEX: Comfortable and convenient, the unisex Merino wool beanie is perfect for men's and women's use while camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, skiing, or partaking in any outdoors activity.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, MERIWOOL’s 160g/m2 weight interlock-knit Merino wool can be used as a scarf, mask, ear warmer, and headband. EASY CARE: Your lightweight Neck Gaiter is machine-washable and dryer-safe, so it’s ready when you are for your next adventure.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool's natural wicking, anti-bacterial, and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable in hot or cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric's ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Balaclava Hood Face Mask doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS along with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. Your garment is made from all-natural wool and may shrink. Washer/dryer-safe, but recommended to lay flat and air dry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Soft & Comfortable. When you think wool, you may think scratchy, but MERIWOOL’s Merino Wool clothing line is far from it. We only use superfine 18.5-micron 100% all natural Merino wool responsibly sourced from Australia to ensure your comfort all day long with absolutely no itching!
Renewable Resource. Feel good knowing that what you are wearing is beneficial to you and also good for the Earth: Merino sheep shed and regrow new ultra-downy coats every year, making their wool a highly renewable resource.
Limitless Layers. Merino sheep have adapted to all kinds of weather including freezing winters and scorching summers. Their wool keeps them warm when it’s cold, cool when it’s hot, and that inspired us. MERIWOOL’s superfine Merino wool clothing can be layered as needed, but won’t weigh you down or hold you back.
Wicking. When you’re out exploring all day, there’s nothing more uncomfortable than a sweat-soaked shirt sticking to your skin. Merino wool absorbs sweat from your skin and then releases it to the air in a process called “wicking.” Wicking keeps you dry and comfortable, and coupled with its natural anti-bacterial properties, that means it resists odors. Rest assured that MERIWOOL’s got your back, even when you’re out for days in the wilderness.
Machine-Washable & Dryer-Safe. Easy to wash, wrinkle-resistant, quick to dry, and with very little maintenance required, Merino wool is ready whenever you are for your next adventure.
Warranty: Your MERIWOOL garment comes standard with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty which covers manufacturing/material defects only. It does not cover wear and tear due to normal use, abuse, negligence, or unapproved alterations. To process a claim, please contact the authorized partner you purchased your garment product.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Though the circumference is just right, I at first thought it too long. Yet its length is a virtue. It allows doubling or even tripling of the fabric, which, as another virtue, although not sheer, is thin. So the gaiter has done well in weather ranging from sunny but chilly to a frigid blizzard.
Merino, the wool is not scratchy. Yet it cost less than the synthetic Coolibar gaiter. After one winter of use, toting, and frequent handwashing in warm water, this wool gaiter has held up well: it has only slight pilling, and it has one small hole that seems stable.