- Package Includes: 1 - Women’s 250g/m² merino wool thermal crewneck top
- SUPER SOFT: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day long - no itch! COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT: Quick-drying shirt with flattering fit features a loop for hang drying while camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, skiing, snowboarding, or partaking in any outdoors activity.
- BREATHABLE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, 250g/m2 weight interlock-knit Merino wool can be used as a base layer or mid-layer. EASY CARE: Mid-weight long sleeve crew top shirt is machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat with like colors, so it’s ready when you are for your next adventure.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool’s natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable while active in cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Women’s Crew Top doesn't perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.75 x 3 inches
- Date First Available: November 30, 2016
- ASIN: B01N2OC545
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hype about merino wool is well deserved. I wore this shirt when it was 30F, 50F, and 70F out and was comfortable, only a little warmer than perfect on the hottest day. I've experimented with 3 wears between washes and no-one notices, not even me. I usually wear this twice between washes, then machine wash cold and line dry with the rest of my laundry. It's typically dry within 12 hours, less if hung high up near the heater (it hasn't been warm or dry enough to line dry outdoors yet). This is a great piece to wear on its own or layered to winterize otherwise summery clothes. Since it's skintight-ish I can comfortably wear it under dresses.
We cut out the sheep on the front of the box it came in and have posted it in our bathroom because it makes such a funny face.