Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on July 27, 2016
I have bought this CLA several times, and I am really happy with the results. It has helped me a lot in my fat loss journey. I take on pill with breakfast and one pill with lunch (not three as the bottle says), and it works perfectly. It does not amke feel sick when I take it, as other products I have tried for the same purposes. Since I have been using CLA for a long time, I guess I will increase the doses to see how it goes and then I will update this review after a month.
on April 10, 2014
this is some awesome stuff! i am buying my second bottle as it help me cut fat within the midsection. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. CLA works with a clean diet. I used it for three weeks with a clean diet and lost 10 pounds. For men, i would take 3 servings throughout the day to see great results! Excited for the next bottle to come!
on January 20, 2017
It's good for the money same quality as gnc CLA. I don't get why people are saying they got heart palpitations or accelerated heart rate. This has no caffeine in it. I believe they have may be taking other supplements with caffeine.
on June 30, 2015
ive been taking CLA for weight loss for about a year. I feel it's a component to help keep off weight and be healthy. These are good pills and don't have a bad smell or taste. Great price for the potency.
on August 17, 2016
This product really helps you stay in shape, nothing like having a defined and well-trained body, recommend the product Met-Rx, always I buy them, especially this that I have little time taking it recommend
on August 21, 2017
The product came to me well and on time, without any problem, I'm already using and it works perfectly, totally recommend.
on June 2, 2016
This product has been a consistent go to for me, I am a huge fan of Met-RX and I will continue to purchase their version of tonalin CLA
on July 3, 2015
Awesome product. I always trust Met-Rx as it delivers what the product promises. But for the CLA, I guess for my type of metabolism, the CLA Tonalin didn't work well for me. I still finished this bottle but I was not as cut as the Myoleptin. Like I said, it probably is not for my body type.
on August 17, 2017
Met-Rx CLA Tonaiin really, really works. Sincerely Gary
on August 13, 2017
Good product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.