METRONIC 8 inch Impulse Sealer Poly Bag Heat Sealer Sealing Machine Heat Seal Closer with Repair Kit
|List Price:||$49.99 Details|
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ TABLETOP IMPULSE HEAT SEALER - *Important Notice: The light only turns on and the sealer is activated when the handle is pressed down!* The Metronic tabletop impulse sealer, quickly seals different types of plastic packaging. The impulse heat sealer melts one layer of plastic to another, creating a strong permanent seal that can only be broken by cutting or ripping it open. Make sealing poly bags a quick and easy process! Set includes 2 replacement heating elements and fuse.
- ✅ SAFE AND EASY TO USE - Metronic impulse sealers are safe and easy to use. The heating element in the impulse sealer is not constantly heated. Once pressure is applied to the sealing arm, the heat sealer quickly seals the material and creates a seal. The light will turn on when the sealer is activated, and will turn off once sealing is completed. Use the appropriate heat setting for your material. Heat sealed bags make sure that your products are airtight, water resistant, and tamper-proof.
- ✅ NO WARMUP TIME NEEDED - No warmup or cooldown time needed, safe and simple to use. Impulse sealers are very convenient and safe because they can be immediately used, and the chance of being burned is minimal. An impulse sealer can save your business time and money. The impulse sealer will only apply heat whenever the arm is down and in contact with the material and base. This means a safer work environment and the ability to seal packages quickly for shipping or storage.
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE TIMER SETTING - Adjustable heat settings for the different materials being used. For most applications, using the impulse heat sealer at heat setting of 3 is sufficient. However, different temperature settings will be more suitable for certain materials of a higher or lower melting point or thickness. The adjustable timer makes it easy to seal a variety of packaging.
- ✅ QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - At Jiaro International, we are deeply committed to providing a superior shopping experience to our customers. Every product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return for a refund or exchange. Our professional customer service representatives are ready to assist you with any questions you may have.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mrs.cone on November 21, 2018
I finally figured out how to change the heating element and the backing but it was tough and the screws were stripped out and that is not good so I cannot give it a 5 * but I will upgrade it to a 3 *
I will say that many reviews have talked about too much heat and cutting bags I had that same problem too however I was able to correct it by waiting until the bag was cool before I pull it off the backing. Some materials require a longer cooling time to set the plastic before they can be removed from the no stick backing.
Then I tried to change the element the screws are delicate and every single one of them had the phillips heads stripped out so the screw tip had nothing to grip on, this was every single one of them plus they were in so tight that I have been able up until now to remove the little screws. So I have had this sealer for about a month and I am having to face the Dilemma of how to replace the heating element and the shield without tearing everything up. I had to go down to the hardware store and get some bits to drill out the screws, and try to replace them.
Right now I am so irritated I can hardly think of any of the nice to say about this sealer. I have spent the last 2 hrs and had to spend more money, gas, and time running all over town to get the tools and screws to replace simply replace the heating element. I am so irritated at this one thing it has clouded and corrupted what was going to be a raving and glowing review. The quality control must be lax if it passed with stripped out screws. The manufacturing must be shoddy if they tighten the screw down so tight that it strips out the heads and takes several hours to replace the element.
I would never recommend for someone to buy one of these seslers, because in a month you will have to figure out how to fix shoddy manufacturing just to change a simple heating element.
As far as investments go-- even if this isn't something that you'll use daily, weekly, or monthly-- if you craft / bake and like to make treats for friends, coworkers, or parties this is a great tool to have in your arsenal. It's a lifesaver during the holidays when I put together little bags for my daughter's daycare.
So far I have used it to make treat bags with candy, personalized confetti, homemade chocolates, cookies, and have more plans for this during the upcoming holiday season.
NOTE: A few people have mentioned that they strip out the screw heads when trying to replace the heating element. The screws are Phillips head screws... The primary reason a Phillips head screw strips is because people don't understand you need to use the correct size screwdriver, i.e., don't use a #3 Phillips driver in a fastener having a #1 Phillips head! In reality, it's difficult to strip out a Phillips screw head IF you are using the CORRECT SIZE DRIVER. When somebody says "every single screw head stripped out"... you can bet the person thinks that Phillips are One-Size-Fits-All. Same thing goes for a standard slotted screw! With Torx head and Allen head, people seem to understand whether or not the tool fits correctly... It's just not as obvious with Phillips and slotted.
Top reviews from other countries
Works very fast and well for packaging all my cookies!
Reviewed in Canada on August 9, 2020