|Item Weight||1.21 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.1 x 4.7 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||Fit for Jeep TJ JK JKU JL UTV Polaris|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AT137-NO|
|Vehicle Service Type||Fit for Jeep Wrangler UTV Polaris RZR Ranger Large motorcycle|
MFC New Multi-purpose Aluminum Adjustable Fire Extinguisher Holder Mount with 8 Clamps(4 pcs extra adjustable rings for spare using) Fit for Jeep Wrangler UTV Polaris RZR Ranger
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.【Material】Made of Excellent and sturdy 6061-T6 billet aluminum. All anodized aluminum,Instead of tear-apart-easily cloth.It can support 1-10Lb.
- 2.【Function】Not only a fire extinguisher holder, but also works great as a bottle holder for water bottles. This Fire Extinguisher Mount includes 2 mounting clamps 78-101mm to secure the fire extinguisher or water bottle and 2 mounting clamp 65-89mm for the roll bar.Extra 2 Mounting Clamps 40-70mm and 2 Mounting Clamps 80-120mm for spare using)
- 3.【Fitment】 Fit for Jeep Wrangler JK JKU 2007 to 2018,Fit for JL JLU 2018-2019,Fit for LJ 2004 to 2006,Fit for TJ 1996 to 2006,Fit for YJ 1987 to 1995 ▶ Also fit for UTVs such as Fit for Yamaha,Fit for Polaris, Kawasaki,Fit for Can Am,Fit for Kymco,Fit for Arctic Cat and Fit for Bobcat.Also Fit for Home, kitchen,garden, office,public area etc.
- 4.【Package】1 mount (base and separable holder) and 8x mounting clamps (two for holding bottle/fire extinguisher and two for mounting the device onto your roll bar).Add 4 pcs extra sizes of Mounting Clamp for using in different places.
- 5.【Installation】Easy to install, Attach the fire extinguisher bracket to the roll rack by adjustable rings,no drilling.Quick release to easily get your fire extinguisher when needed. ♥♥♥♥♥Any question feel free to E-mail us and welcome to leave us your review and pictures. Have a nice shopping ^_^
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MFC Aluminum Fire Extinguisher Holder Mount with 8 Clamps(4 pcs extra adjustable rings for spare using) Fit for Jeep Wrangler UTV Polaris RZR Ranger
Various installation methods are suitable for many vehicles.
Fit For Jeep Wrangler JK JKU 2007-2018
Fit For Jeep Wrangler JL JLU 2018-2019 Rubicon Sahara Sport
Fit For LJ 2004-2006
Fit For TJ 1996-2006
Fit For YJ 1987-1995
Fit For Polaris RZR Ranger 700 800 900 1000 XP Turbo
Also fit for UTVs such as Fit For Yamaha,Fit For Kawasaki,Fit For Can Am,Fit For Kymco,Fit For Arctic Cat and Fit For Bobcat etc.
As well as used for Home Kitchen office garden public area etc.
It Can support 1-10 LBS extinguishers.
Made of 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Premium and sturdy, instead of tear-apart-easily cloth. Not rusting, more durable.Holding your fire extinguisher firmly in safe on the bumpy road.
-One hand pull the knob out horizontally, the other hand pull the fire extinguisher vertically.It's easy and quick to release fire extinguisher.
Easy to install:
-Attach the fire extinguisher bracket to the roll rack by adjustable rings,no drilling.The fire extinguisher bracket has four protruding iron beads to prevent the fire extinguisher from falling off.
1 mount (base and separable holder)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10/2020 Just a few short months later and my mount is now orange anywhere sun has hit it. Still seems to work fine but now even more so it’s an eyesore.