|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 1 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||8.5"x5.5"-200|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8.5"x5.5"-200|
MFLABEL Half Sheet Self Adhesive Shipping Labels for Laser & Inkjet Printers, 200 Count
|Sale:||$8.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.43 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 sheets=200 labels, 12pcs 2"x3" fragile stickers
- Compatible with laser/ Inkjet printer
- Strong adhesive to corrugated boxes and envelopes
- With premium raw material
- Minimum application temperature: 50℉; Service temperature range: -59℉~+149℉
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Straight corner: sheet size-- 8.5" x 11", label size-- 8.5" x 5.5".
2. The 2-UP half sheet shipping labels are 100% compatible with Laser/ Inkjet printers.
3. The half sheet thermal transfer mailing labels are very adhesive on boxes and envelopes.
4. MFLABEL Company is factory direct sell. Our labels are all with competitive price and premium quality.
5. We can accept custom all kinds of barcode shipping mailing labels.
6. If you have problem on the printer setup or label use, please contact us via Amazon message. We will give you a suggestion.
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
One review stated that these used to be really good quality but, weren’t anymore. I wasn’t so sure about that and it made me a little apprehensive to buy. I’m glad I went ahead and did it. I don’t know what these could have been before but I think they are great. My packaging labels print on them fantastically without any issues. You just pull off the sticker and slap it on your package and you are done. This has saved me so much time and I am so thankful.
I believe these are great quality labels. They aren’t cardstock of anything but a little thicker than a normal piece of paper. I have had a few rip when pulling it off the back paper but this was my own fault. If you start at the corner and rip quickly you will tear it but if you go slow to a medium pace you will have no issue.
These are great and once I start running low I will be back for more!!
Thanks for reading my review. If you found it helpful I would appreciate it if you clicked on the "helpful" button below.
The labels are easy to peel. Ink doesn't smear so I can grab right off the printer without having to wait.
The only thing I would caution you to is that since both sides are white I sometimes print on the wrong side leading me to waste a label. So I will have to often peel the edges to see what side is the sticky side. I now mark the sheets once I get them so it would be nice if they came marked already.