|Item Weight||25.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 5 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||4"x6"x250-20|
|Sheet Size||4" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4"x6"x250-20|
MFLABEL 20 Rolls of 250 4x6 Direct Thermal Blank Shipping Labels for Zebra 2844 Zp-450 Zp-500 Zp-505
- Low Return Rate: 21% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "4x6 thermal labels"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Very sticky,please DO NOT tape the packing tapes
- Do NOT compatible for Dymo 4XL printer
- 100% compatible with Zebra/Eltron Direct Thermal Printers
- Label size: 4"x6"x250, 1" core, with perforated line
- Minimum application temperature: 50℉; Service temperature range: -59℉~+149℉
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Label size: 4"x6", 1" core, with perforated line.
2. The 4x6 direct thermal shipping labels are 100% compatible with zebra eltron printers.
3. The direct thermal mailing labels are very adhesive on boxes and envelopes.
4. MFLABEL Company is factory direct sell. Our labels are all with competitive price and premium quality.
5. We can accept custom all kinds of barcode shipping mailing labels.
6. If you have problem on the printer setup or label use, please contact us via Amazon message. We will give you a suggestion.
7. Please note that the labels are very sticky, so you do not need tape the packing tapes. There is a chemical reaction between tape and the glue of labels.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery time was A+
Roll quality was A+
Glue quality - Fail (read above)
Thickness - A+ non issue
Printing with: Zebra ZP 505
UPDATE : Been using these labels for quite a while now, and the quality has gone downhill in the last few batches. Many more issues now with the end of the roll getting garbled. Also, some of the bottom right corners of the labels are creased and wrinkled, which makes me wonder if they'll accidentally peel off in transit. My next order will be a different brand.
They are the normal sized rolls and the labels are perforated and peel off.
The labels stick to the boxes very well and don't peel up at all.
The only negative I've noticed is that these labels have a much thinner feel to them than the ones we've previously used. It has no impact on well they stick and the roll is not having any issues in the printer.
If you go through a lot of these labels, this is a good investment. Hopefully they should last us awhile.
So far, we're five rolls into the MFLabels and everyone has been good to the last label.
Most recent customer reviews
For printing shipping labels good thermal image, end of roll has less problems than most brands, prints to the last label most times.