Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 23, 2014
I just pulled it out of the box and I LOVE THIS BAG!! It's Gorgeous! The photos posted don't do justice to the beautiful orange color which is brighter than it appears.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 16, 2013
Color is very orange, I though it would be more brown, but it's great because it really stands out. There are 2 zippered pockets, and 3 slotted pockets. Although, I usually have purses with middle divider, these pockets work, and it is easy to grab items from the large open portion.
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 25, 2015
I say, oh heck yes! This was a smart choice for me. I went with the orange and I totally dig it. Great texture and great quality. The body strap comes down long enough so that the purse sits on my hip (I'm 5'5 and on the heavier side, so it's a problem sometimes to find straps that are long). The pockets are my favorite I think. There's one on the outside (keep my cell there), two on the inside against the wall (keep the hand lotion and beauty supplies), one with a zipper against the opposite wall (keep everything I don't want seen), another zipper one but this a stand out (it's short, but perfect for my pens!), and finally one that is made because it is the gap between the zipper against the wall and the zipper stand out (I put my keys here, I can never find them in other purses and always dig, so it's perfect!). I would for sure buy this for $25 again! I am a happy customer!!
on February 14, 2013
Nice bag, looks exactly like picture! Not flimsy or poorly made like other reviewers said. The zippers are a bit hard to zip and upzip but overall a great bag for the price! Would reccomend.
review image
0Comment| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 25, 2014
I read all of the reviews on this bag before I decided to get it and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. Here are a few of the things that were mentioned in reviews and how they turned out for me...

The pictures provided on the ad have silver hardware on the bag and mine has gold toned hardware. Yay! I prefer gold so this is a good thing for me, but if you are expecting silver, this is just a heads up. Also, the issue with the zipper being stiff and unyielding when you put your hand inside the bag is still an issue, but I still love this bag. (This is also the reason why I only gave it a 4 star rating.) And folks mentioned the 2 toned colors of the handles, too. Mine are slightly lighter than the rest of the bag and it looks just fine to me. From looking at the pictures on the bag, it looked like the top handles were held together with a small piece of materiel (maybe with a snap closure?) but they are wrapped individually. I was concerned that I would have to undo the handles every time I wanted inside my bag, and that is not an issue either.

Overall, I love this bag. It has the structure I need, is just the right color that it will go with everything and be that 'pop' of color we all crave, and the materiel looks and feels like leather. And I can find everything I need without it being lost in a black hole at the bottom. The first day I wore it, I got 2 compliments!

I would recommend this product to everyone. With all the color options, you can't go wrong. Also, it was delivered in 2 days and there were no indents on the sides that had been mentioned in some of the reviews, too. I am a happy camper.
I hope this helped some of yall with making the decision about whether to buy this bag or not. For the price...you can't go wrong.
on February 9, 2017
There's nothing wrong with this bag, but there's nothing special about it either. Things I dislike most about it are the super bright gold hardware and the relatively small opening at the top. The gold isn't quite so obvious in the pictures, so if shiny, fake gold color isn't your thing, this might not be the bag for you. As for the opening, it's not necessarily small, just too small compared to the capacity of the bag. I'm sure it will hold more than I even want to carry, but I know I will not want to be digging around the vast, dark interior through a small opening to find what I'm looking for. The description of the bag was accurate, but I think I was expecting it to look less cheap given all the great reviews. It's probably worth the $30 I paid for it as it seems to be put together very well and should last a good while. It's also pebbled faux leather of some sort. I'm not necessarily against faux leather, but I really don't like the pebbled texture. My mom liked it well enough, so I am going to give it to her.

Update: My husband said it looked like a cheap toy football, and he's exactly right! The black edges of whatever this material is are like melted plastic or rubber. Very strange. Definitely not any type of leather product. When I look at this bag in the sunlight it just looks really tacky. I really hate the looks of it so much that I don't even want my mom to be carrying it.
on December 18, 2016
I bought this bag on September 13, 2016 after reading very good reviews on it. I really liked it. I was able to put my Kindle and other stuff in the bag and wear the strap around my neck and it still was light enough that my shoulders didn't hurt. I work and have to take the train so going up and down the subway stairs (in NYC) can be difficult carrying a heavy pocketbook but this bag did not bother me at all when I wore it around my shoulders. Well, this past Friday, December 16, 2016 (3 days after my 3 month Amazon return policy expired the strap tore from the bag itself and now I can't wear it. The bag has a disheveled tear from where the hole was holding the strap in place. I am trying to email Amazon but have not been successful. I decided to write to the manufacturer, MG Collections. Waiting for a response. If not for this little incident with my strap I would have given 5 stars.
on August 22, 2015
on May 25, 2016
Holy Cow is this bag amazing. It's actually a little bit larger than what I had anticipated (since I myself am quite short/smallish), but it's still manageable and easy to carry :) It's pretty useful should you be using it as a working bag, since you can put so much stuff inside, as well as an everyday bag. I get so many compliments on it whenever I'm out and about running regular errands as well, and it makes storing my bulky wallet, reusable bag, water bottle, tissues etc. extremely easy, especially since it has a little pouch within the main section of the purse. It's really beautiful in my opinion and considerably durable (so far since having it for a couple of months), I absolutely LOVE the doctor style handles on the bag with the option of the shoulder strap, as I do love my cross-body bags, as well as carrying handles style, it's extremely convenient especially on the go, the only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that the bowler/doctor straps were a bit short of my liking, as you can't really hike the bag onto your shoulder, but looking at the bag proportions in general, I've grown to love it the way it is, as it's pros majorly outnumber the cons. I have taken this bag on road trips and grocery stores, and I must say that this is one of the best/(possibly the best) bags I've ever found and purchased, especially at the super affordable cost.
on December 26, 2013
I ordered this purse for a family member for Christmas. Based on the ample 4-5 star reviews, I was expecting a quality item. Instead, I found this purse to be absolutely horrible in quality; it has a cheap, pleather-like quality and it doesn't even stand up straight because the pleather is not pliable. The purse buckles on the bottom and sides in certain areas, which in turn causes it to lean over to one side. There are groove indentations where the handles for the purse rest on the actual handbag itself. Also, the purse has a few "puckering" marks from who knows what-lack of quality? The zipper also sticks and barely even opens and closes. The only thing I do like about this purse (which is why it is receiving 2 stars and not 1) is that the gold accents surprisingly look nice and not horribly cheap, like the rest of the item. I would not recommend this purse at all.

I ended up going to TJ Maxx and buying an amazing purse for the same price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.