Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on August 9, 2013
I checked this purse out several times before I finally decided I liked it enough to purchase it. Overall I am happy with it.

Everywhere I go women stop me and tell me how much they love this purse, it really makes a statement and that I LOVE.

The negative:
The white inset in the handles. They come out, easily. I don't honestly am not sure if mine arrived with one of the white insets in the front of the handle missing or if it fell out moving it around the house (I haven't found a random white piece of plastic so I'm thinking that it arrived so...). I am sure that the other pieces will eventually fall out, I find that annoying but oddly not that concering, I will still like the looks of the purse.

When mine arrived there was a piece of foamy mesh between the handles. Someone, somewhere had attached it to one of the handles with a sticky gluey strip that was IMPOSSIBLE to get off. I have tried every trick I know for getting the sticky goo off and it just will not go away completely.
on October 3, 2015
I was looking for white satchel when i came across this purse. It looks appealing on the web, but when I got it I was not too crazy about it. The purse itself is beautiful: the ruffles are pretty - it matches your white, red, or black dresses and the combination of them; it comes with long strap, or you can use the hand handles if you want. The reason I give three stars is because I personally like a satchel that can stand erect on the table instead of limp or collapse.
on April 19, 2017
This review is from my wife who uses my amazon account to do all her purchases: "It's a very beautiful bag,it's very stylish and cute.Earlier I had something similar like this and I always got many compliments so I wanted buy this kind of bag again.....so I bought this and I have no regrets.....I am a huge fan of handbags,and I must say this is one of my favorite😃.
I love the price,it is $10 cheaper then eBay which is great👌"
on April 25, 2017
This wallet was received with a detestable stain. Please solve the problem.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 7, 2016
SUPER HUGE AND VERY CUTE COMES WITH SHOULDER STRAP YOU CAN DETACH!
on February 9, 2012
I ordered two from MyGift and they are stylish, chique and gorgeous...Had a bit of a problem with the white part of the handles falling off and there was a spot on 1 of the bags. When I contacted customer service they handled the matter swiftly and since the one I wanted was out of stock they made arrangements for the refund without the hastle of me sendign back and forth etc..Good stuff.
on November 9, 2010
The bag as as good as it's shown in images and opening space is as limited as mentioned in other review. But over all this bag is good. I bought this for my sister and she loved this bag.
on November 17, 2011
It's really a good buy, my wife loves the color combination and stylish style with a passion. I recommend it for ladies that are in love with "keeping up with the time". It is great and lovely.
on October 5, 2010
This is a lovely bag, so cute, loads of room, bought for my daughter who loves it to bits, money well spent.
on October 12, 2010
I got this bag a few weeks ago because I really liked the design of it. It's like nothing I have seen before or anything my friends are carrying. I live in south florida so white is in year round here. The bag itself is quite large, however there is a little issue with the opening. It doesn't open much therefore your things in your purse are quite limited. This is not an everyday bag at all. It's a one day/ night sort of thing when you know you don't have to carry hardly anything with you. I wasn't crazy about the smell of the leather either and had to treat it before I carried it. But it's cute.