|Standing screen display size||28 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840x2160 Pixels|
ASUS MG28UQ 4K/UHD 28-Inch FreeSync Gaming Monitor
|Display Size||28 Inches|
|Resolution||4K UHD 2160p|
|Hardware Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 28 inches 4K/UHD panel delivers superior resolution for maximum visual quality and immersion; Brightness(Max) : 330 cd/㎡
- ASUS Eye care technology with TUV certified Flicker free and Blue Light Filter for less Eye fatigue; Ergonomically designed stand with Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height adjustment plus wall mount capability for comfortable viewing position; VESA Wall Mounting : 100 x 100 mm
- 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync technology ensures smooth visuals and responsive control; Inputs of HDMIx2, DisplayPort, USB3.0x2.
- 5 Way OSD Joystick delivers the most intuitive control scheme for a monitor, so you can access features such as ASUS GamePlus on the fly; Compliance and Standards BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C Tick, ErP, FCC, J MOSS, KCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO6.0, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light, CU(EAC)
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping is included, so you can game on, worry free; Adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD
- ASUS exclusive Ultra Low Blue Light, Flicker Free, GamePlus, and GameVisual technologies provide tactical assistance on your command
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Asus VP28UQG 28" Monitor 4K/UHD 3840x2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time, FreeSync, HDR, eye-care, speakers
LG 27UL500-W 27-Inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR10, White
LG 27UK850-W 27" 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 with USB Type-C Connectivity and FreeSync, white
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840x2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Screen Size||28 inches||28 inches||28 inches||27 inches||27 inches|
|Item Dimensions||30.60 x 8.90 x 18.40 inches||26.00 x 2.50 x 15.00 inches||19.00 x 3.00 x 26.00 inches||24.50 x 8.20 x 18.10 inches||24.10 x 9.20 x 22.00 inches|
|Item Weight||23.30 lbs||10.10 lbs||12.57 lbs||10.10 lbs||13.40 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz|
|Size||28-Inch||28 inch||28" 4K 1ms||—||—|
MG28UQ brings clarity and immersion to your game with 4K/UHD resolution so you don't have to guess friend or foe from a blob of a dozen Pixels. Combine this with 1ms response time and variable refresh rate technology, you'll be able to identify, acquire, and eliminate targets like no other. Compliance and standards bema, CB, CCC, CE, C-TICK, Earp, FCC, j-moss, kick, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO6.0, , UL/CUL, VCCI, WEEE, whale (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), Mbps, TUV flicker-free, TUV low Blue light, cu(each) note: * 3840x2160 @60Hz with DisplayPort1.2/ HDMI (V2.0), 3840x2160 @30Hz with HDMI (V1.4) **adaptive-sync(free sync)technology supported (40hz-60hz) ***usb3.0 ports with power charge BC1.2
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm very happy with this purchase. Prime delivery was perfect. Arrived as scheduled. Very well packaged. Assembly was easy. Quality construction. Rich display. Even my subscription streamed movies and shows look better than on my television display. I'm actually thinking of buying 2 more and going for the big 3x side-by-side display, for the ultimate gaming setup. No negatives to speak of. Great product, Long warranty, Quality construction. Would and will buy again.
Added 9/05/17- Still purring like a kitten with the roar of a Lion. The auto updates are coming in at a rate of 1 every 2 weeks. Accepting this as a positive sign, because its better to seed ASUS working behind the scenes with software fixes, then not. Learning more about the settings. Personal note: The auto dimming adjustment is as bothersum as it is on my cellphone. Better to keep a nice rich brightness level then watch it dim in a dark room. Still giving it 5 stars. I'll post pics when my game room is finished.
Added 12/08/17 - Starting to become annoyed at an intermitant issue with my screen suddenly going blank. For whatever reason and unfortunately right in the middle of usage, my screen will just go blank. Happens at random intervals. BUt very annoying. It spans from days to a couple of times in the same day. Simple to fix with a reboot but should never happen in the first place. Never had this issue with any other monitor. Love the image quality still buty when youre working on something important and your screen just decides to go blank, it'll tend to piss you of if you loss your projects work. Not getting worse but not getting better either. ASUS needs to fix this issue.
* Power to the usb ports is inconsistent, switching displays turns off and on the usb power.
* Switching displays itself takes forever - sometimes it takes two tries.
* The back button doesn't work in the menu, so you have to constantly close and reopen the menu to get to different options.
* My monitor was stuck on black once simply because I had an hdmi cable plugged in (nothing was on the other end). I couldn't even change inputs.
The hardware is there but the functionality needs work.
This display doesn’t feel any smaller than the 32”, but the jump in clarity and detail is tremendous. Even the color & vibrancy of images is magnitudes better than the old TV. The adjustable stand included was a huge convenience for getting a good ergonomic eye height. It has three HDMI inputs (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) and a display port. That’s more than enough connectivity for office and gaming.
End sum, there are only three downsides to this display, which may not matter to some of us: this is not an IPS display, so couch coop gaming may suffer if you’re not sitting side-by-side. The speakers are very tinny, with very little bass. If sound is important, you’ll probably want a small sound bar or other solution. Then again, most internal speakers on actual TVs suck these days, so you may already have those. Finally, this display might actually be a little *too* bright if you’re sitting two feet away from it. I’ve got the brightness turned down to zero, and if I have to look at an app with a white background I’m reaching for those orange blue-blocker glasses in a heart beat. That might be for the best, regardless. 😉
Top reviews from other countries
I don't know how much I hated it until I bought a ViewSonic 32" curved 1440P 144Hz monitors ( I later purchased more than 7 for office use). There is no comparison between these two even the price in the similar range (below $500CAD).
So, it ends up in the baseman unused.
my only beef is that getting to the USB ports is too complicated. you have to stick your hand under the monitor and plug in things blindly.
the other problem is that having the monitor menu controls on the side makes it complicated under multi-monitor setups. take a look at the picture: only the far right monitor is easy to configure, for the other two you need to snake your hand in from below
Only gripe about this monitor is the standby mode, I have yet to find a way to disable it... when it does go into standby and I “wake it” it kicks all of the items on that monitor to my LG. It’s annoying... but workable. Besides that. It’s bloody great.