- Series: Discographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 984 pages
- Publisher: Greenwood (June 18, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0313307792
- ISBN-13: 978-0313307799
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,010,117 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2202 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Music
- #4787 in Books > Textbooks > Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes
- #5230 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The MGM Labels: A Discography, Volume 2, 1961-1982 (Discographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Amazon Global Store UK
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Learn more
About the Author
MICHEL RUPPLI is a world-recognized discographer who has published numerous discographies in the Greenwood Press Discography series and who, in 1995, received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association of Recorded Sound Collectors.
ED NOVITSKY is a music historian and recording archivist who has been actively compiling artist and record lable discographies for more than 20 years and who serves as a consultant and advisor to record companies and various music related publications.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|