|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Fixture Features||Not Dimmable|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1500 lm|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
MHtech 15W E26 LED Corn Light Bulb T10 Tubular Bulb LED Warm White 2700K 1500 Lumen 120 Watts Incandescent Equivalent E26 Medium Base Lamp Bulb LED Energy Saving Home Light Corn Bulb
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ★ Super Bright and Energy Saving - 44pcs SMD5730 LED, 15W LED bulb equal to 120W incandescent bulb, 1500 lumen high brightness, you save up to 80% of electricity costs compared to a comparable incandescent light. Size (ØxL): 1.6 inch x 6.3 inch.
- ★ High quality - Made of aluminum aviation and PC plastic to ensure heat dissipation and good resistance to corrosion. Certification: CE and RoHS.
- ★ Easy Installation: With a standard size E26 screw base, the lamps fit well and properly in each holder around the house.
- ★ Long lifespan - the life of the light source has more than 35,000 hours.
- ★ Wide application - Unique design, energy saving, fast cooling, long life, no glare, no flicker. Perfect for kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathroom and hallways, floor lamps, pendant fixtures and ceiling fixtures etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item MHtech 15W E26 LED Corn Light Bulb T10 Tubular Bulb LED Warm White 2700K 1500 Lumen 120 Watts Incandescent Equivalent E26 Medium Base Lamp Bulb LED Energy Saving Home Light Corn Bulb
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MHtech||MHtech||XMprimo||Bonlux®||SkyGenius®||JIE JIA Technology INC|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Additional Features||Not Dimmable||Not Dimmable||Dimmable, instant on, no need warm-up time, Perfect replace 150W-200W incandescent bulb by 3000K and 2680lm, Energy saving by 22W = 150-200 watts, Designed for damp locations, Shatter-resistant by Plastic + Aluminum||10W T10 Medium Screw Base Tubublar bulb;, 32pcs super bright 5730 SMD;, 2pcs Warm White 3000k;, 360 degree beam angle;, Lumens：950-1000lm||—||dimmable|
|Wattage||15 watts||15 watts||22 watts||10 watts||15 watts||8 watts|
35W Daylight White ASIN: B06XGRX57L
25W Daylight White ASIN: B06XGRH629
15W Daylight White ASIN: B06Y4Z5QXD
- 5730SMD, super bright, large light output; Aluminum base plate, the heat is dissipated more easily.
- 360 ° illumination angle, pure and homogeneous illumination; A long life of at least 35,000 hours.
- With a power of 15W replaced 120w bulb, thus saving more electricity cost by 80%
- LEDs are protected by a clear ventilated cover crystal that the bulb remains cold and does not create shadows or artifacts in the light.
Type Base: E26
Power Consumption: 15W
Comparison value: 120W Incandescent bulb
Luminous flux: 1500Lumen
Material: PC Plastic and aluminum
Dimensions (ØxL): 1.6 inch x 6.3inch
Voltage: AC 85-265V / 50-60Hz
Beam angle: 360 °
Type SMD: 44 x 5730 SMD
Light Efficiency: 100LM / W
Color temperature: 2700K-3200K
Lifetime: 35,000 hours
Ignition time: <0,1 sec
1 x 15W E26 LED Corn light bulb
Top customer reviews
Compared to the 23w (100w eq) fluorescent that I had in there, it seems to be much brighter. I wanted more, but this is pretty good AND fits the lamp better. Any higher wattage fluorescents were taller and would have stuck up higher than the lamp. Also, the color is much better (whiter) considering both are 2700k.
I used an iPhone app to measure the LUX of both lamps:
23w fluorescent: 302 lux
25w LED: 322 lux
I should point out that this measured a narrow field, NOT the whole 360* output.
Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.
I needed bulbs that would quickly infuse more light into my spacious but dimly-lit garage. These were the perfect answer. Each one of these bulbs more than triples the light output from the baseline CFL bulbs the builder had installed when we moved in.