Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on July 6, 2012
This case is fine for a 65 watt CPU. I initially bought this for an AMD A8-3870K APU (100w). The CPU cooler that came with the A8 was too high to fit under the PSU of this case. I was able to modify the cooler by removing the fan spacers. It fit but was too snug to allow any airflow from the fan. The CPU fan ran at max and couldn't keep the heat down. I bought a SilverStone NT07-AM2 low profile cooler that fit perfectly, it just was not beefy enough to keep the APU cool under any sort of load. Playing games started to shoot the CPU temps into the 70's, too high for me. I then purchased a much more expensive Ever Cool low profile cooler, unfortunately the heat pipes of the cooler bumped up against the cap's of the the mini-itx motherboard I am using. If I buy this case again for future builds, I will plan on installing a 65 Watt or less CPU. In the meantime, I have ordered a slightly larger case for my hot little APU to reside.

PROS:
Allows for a full size single slot video card.
Can be oriented either horizontally or vertically.
Full size DVD-RW drive support.
Space for a card reader + Hardrive.
Looks okay.
PSU works.
Price.(Ended up being much higher in the end for me, considering the after market CPU coolers I had to purchase.)

CONS:
No Airflow. You can mount a 80mm fan on the side panel. This makes the expansion slot unusable though.
PSU Placement is not good.
Flimsy plastic front panel. I didn't expect much else at this price point.

Overall:
Average.
on April 21, 2016
Love the case. Small, compact and good air flow if you add a 120 mm to the side of the case (which it fits). Still running strong.
on December 7, 2012
This case is really nice and very good use of money. Be aware though that if you are using the stock air cooler for the cpu, you might have to cut/modify part of the fan to fit it into the case. Make sure you have the wires kept well on the fan too so that it doesn't rub against he fan. This was the most annoying part of assembly is keeping wires away inside this tiny form factor.
on November 15, 2014
Didn't have to purchase anything else. Case has all connections necessary, SATA (power and data), USB ports (although I used the ports on the system board I purchased). The case is small, matches any entertainment center and is very quiet.
on April 5, 2010
Must say at first i was questioning such box, but after i received it I have nothing but great things to say about it. This little M-ITX fits everything like a charm. Have a 3.5 hard drive mounted on the side of the case, a blue ray DVD-ROM and a memory card reader on it and it all fits working with a zotac ionitx f-e, a bit tight but just enough so it all works out. I had to mod 2 80mm fans for cooling but other than that, great M-ITX.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on July 5, 2015
Great case! I ended up upgrading a few months back (got a deal on a full size case) but ass I continue to upgrade (to a new computer) I will be refilling this case.
on April 7, 2012
This case is a tight fit, I'm still surprised everything I put in there fit. I used this case for an HTPC (eskro build) with an ASRock mobo, core i3 with stock cooler, additional fan, ssd, 2 sticks of RAM, and an XFX graphics card that was just a tad to big causing me to have to snip a small groove in the metal frame of the case. It's working beautifully and I'm very pleased.
on May 10, 2013
This is an aesthetically pleasing case that lost two stars because of very poor cooling characteristics.

I would not run anything more than a 45w processor in this case without modding in an extra fan or two.

It's very tiny in there - you will need a low profile heat sink as well.
review image
on August 28, 2012
I bought this case for my HTPC. Overall the case looks great but has one problem: the power supply location. The power supply sits directly on top of the CPU heatsink. This obviously casuses heat issues and I can hear my cpu really going to town on high use applications. The case works but I wouldn't buy this case again or recommend it.
on January 5, 2013
This case is great for a mini-ATX form factor case! Very small and compact, and the air flow looks to be decent. The only issue I have is the power supply touches the cpu cooler fan. I haven't tested out the build yet because I am still missing a few parts, but it doesn't look like the fan touching will pose a problem.