|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.99 - $149.95|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Leather upper and Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Put a little motorcycle chic in your boot weather look with the Aleshia from MIA. The soft leather upper has a road-tested look thanks to the distressed toe and heel while a quintet of buckles adds texture and edgy attitude. The lug sole gives you grip and street-smart appeal in this bold look. MIA Shoes was founded in 1976 as a classic Swedish clog resource to the United States. Over the years MIA has grown into a fashion powerhouse with a great assortment of red-hot styling for women and kids. From classic comfort footbeds to cool and contemporary woods from Brazil -- and expanding into edgy, have-to-have-it fashion, MIA continues to push the design envelope, providing a winning combination of comfort, quality and fabulous fashion.
Put a little motorcycle chic in your boot weather look with the Aleshia from MIA. The soft leather upper has a road-tested look thanks to the distressed toe and heel while a quintet of buckles adds texture and edgy attitude. The lug sole gives you grip and street-smart appeal in this bold look.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YD7ZRA
- Item model number: ALESHIA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update 1/8/12 - Just ordered my 2nd pair. I have been wearing them almost every day since receiving them. They don't sag or bunch and are very comfortable.
* They're comfortable.
* Easy to size (follow the other reviews and go down about 1/2 a size).
* I get so many compliments on them.
* I wear them on a daily basis.
* They (were) fairly waterproof.
Here's the hate:
* I was hoping against hope that leather upper and manmade sole meant that the uppers would be stitched, not glued to the sole. I was hoping this because a) if that was the case, they would last longer than glued-sole boots and b) even when they did start to fall apart, I would be able to get them repaired at a shoe shop. Unfortunately, they are glued, not sewn.
* The upper started separating from the sole in January 2013 (after 4 months of almost-daily wear).
* Once the upper started separating from the sole, they were no longer waterproof.
I love them, but I don't want to spend any more money on boots that I love so much, but start falling apart after 4 months. It would be $180 just to wear these for a year if I replaced them every time!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love these boots! They are so comfortable and have amazing style. The only thing I wish is that I had more of them in different colors :)Published 19 months ago by Judith-Lee Dunn
I bought these as a replacement for my fav boots and I LOVE THESE BOOTS. They are great quality, have great soles and grip and it's real leather, so my feet stay dry walking in... Read morePublished on May 2, 2014 by Tanya Alvarez
I love the looks of these boots. The leather is very soft and no break in is needed. The left boot fits bigger than the right, even the upper part. Read morePublished on May 1, 2014 by tina
This is my second pair of MIA Aleshia boots. I also have a pair in brown, which I live in all winter. They're well made even for rain (although I recommend Scotchguarding them). Read morePublished on January 9, 2014 by Amazon Customer
I like the look of this boot but not around my ankles. You definitely need inserts if wearing these with high arches. Read morePublished on November 25, 2013 by Kori V
Love the look of these boots. However my wide calves are just a little too wide for these. But I love them. Read morePublished on October 16, 2013 by Libbyluu