Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 864 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 937 reviews
on November 24, 2014
This bag is awesome. Super durable, super cute, and super affordable. It's also legit. Shipping was super fast. I'm in love.
review image review image
44 comments| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2016
I want to warn people not to buy In the store called JOMASHOP because they sell fake MK bags. Do not waste your time and money!!! ...they really think people are stupid that won't even notice what is the difference between something fake and somethings original. I want my money back! I paid for something original not for a copy and as you can see in the pictures the quality, design and accessories are fake compared to other original products of MK.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2017
Great Purse. Original price tag was still on it, and this one was $50 less than the price tag on it said. It was wrapped in original packaging. Found the number on the inside tag- only questionable part was that the forums all said MK would be imprinted on the zipper tag and it is not. As soon as I got it, I was attempting to verify it's authenticity. I found 1 minor imperfection on the strap- but that was it. Perfect condition everywhere else. I sure hope this is a real MK, if not- they did one hell of a job.
on June 27, 2016
This item is a knock off! Don't buy this if you're looking for the real thing. The stitching is crap, and the hold mk emblem and leather protector for it are so cheaply done it doesn't even pass as a mk from first glance. The display picture is really doctored up. If I could rate this a 0 out of 5 stars I would.
review image review image
on July 1, 2015
My daughter loved this tote. It was packaged with original MK wrapping and everything. It was for her 29th birthday and she was speechless. Her husband had to actually call to speak on her behalf. He was mildly jealous that her mom sent her a wonderful gift. I was skeptical about its originality but after reading all the post, I decided to order and I'm glad I did. Please keep posting, it helps in buying decisions. I would recommend to anyone. She is wearing the bag daily.
on December 4, 2016
Its not fake! Grommets & feet are all marked michael kors. The lining is MK, all interior slots are leather trimmed. No dust cover but that's ok. I got the dark brown/coffee color - its heavy duty & the straps are light tan leather. All stitching its good. Sits up on its own nicely. Could carry a small laptop not a full size one. Great bag
on July 27, 2015
The purse is authentic ,it was packaged nicely and it is just an over all great deal
on October 10, 2016
Yes yes yes a beautiful handbag can't believe I paid
$ 128 on Amazon. Fast shipping, all legit . I WAS WORRIED because some bad reviews but I took a chance beautiful hand bag. That in would pay more in a retail store. . Good thing I bought it . That night for 128.
I'll be buying some more. For holidays presents.
on June 27, 2016
Bought as a Birthday Gift for my wife and it has turned out to be her favorite tote. Looks to be well made with good products, and will probably last her until I buy her the next tote. Delivered on time, by good old Amazon Prime.
on January 13, 2017
Excellent quality, attractive and authentic. Perfect for work and play. Roomy enough to hold all of your goodies, including a small laptop. Exactly what I was looking for!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.