Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 898 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 952 reviews
on December 31, 2014
I love my purse OMG 🙌
on April 11, 2015
Great love it 😍❤️
on July 26, 2016
This item was not as described! Was supposed to be a Michael kors jet set signature tote and on the tag says Hamilton and where there is a price it shows NS and has all the Chinese stuff because these is not an authentic Michael Kors handbag this is not even the bag pictured as my pictures show!!
review image review image
on August 4, 2015
I love it! It's beautiful, not too big and definitely the real thing! I'm very happy! 😘
on January 7, 2014
i love this bag. lots of space inside & side pockets are a plus! so stylish & i always get compliments on it, will be buying more Michael Kors bags from here soon
on July 7, 2016
I used to love this purse until yesterday. Generally speaking it is the perfect size, length and fit. The pockets are incredible and I thought it was nicely reinforced. Yesterday, I set it down on the floor and heard a "thunk". I look down and see my earphone case on the floor. My earphones are the super light earbuds in a small case that was clipped to one of the shoulder straps of the bag. The strap sewing busted leaving me with one functional strap. With the name brand and cost, this never should have happened. Very disappointed.
on November 4, 2016
Beautiful bag, exactly what I ordered, well packaged to protect and keep shape. Couldn't have asked for better!! Great shipping, great price. So happy!😊
on April 29, 2015
Absolutely in love!
on March 10, 2016
I love it and it's beautiful
on January 29, 2016
I ordered this bag and was concerned because I did not receive a dust cover. I went on YouTube, read various blogs on how to spot a counterfeit and I compared it to another Michael Kors bag that I own. Even after all of this, I was still a little skeptical. I called Michael Kors and told them that I was unsure of the authenticity of a bag that I received. They asked me to send pictures of the bag with specific close ups and told me to send pictures of the tag on the inside. They assured me that this is authentic. I will order from Handbag Place again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.