Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,017 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,091 reviews
on February 27, 2017
I bought one of these only in the huge tote size. At first I guess I bought a medium but I wanted bigger, so I returned that one and got the bigger size. Fits all my daughter's work items including lap computer and book calendar. She loves it. Purchased as a gift. Well packaged. Easy to return. Item is very well made and very stylish.
on April 27, 2017
I really like this handbag! It's roomy yet not too big. My reason for 4 stars is because when it's zipped up the leather around the zipper isn't straight it has a curve in it and if I fill it too full the curve/dip in it gets worse. Other then that it's a nice bag. Definitely a great price for a nice quality MK bag.
on March 6, 2017
It's beautiful & authentic
review image
on March 2, 2017
I just recieved this item and i have to say that the picture doesnt do the bag justice it's beautiful and its not to big which is a big plus😊
on July 17, 2016
Love, love, love it!!! This is the real authentic Michael Kors purse. I had to pay a hefty price, but so worth it. I had originally ordered for a very low price and it came from China. Fake and very cheap. Didn't even look like a Michael Kors. Anyway, Amazon has the best customer service. They got my refund for me and I ordered this one. I love the Tulip color, it is a very pretty color of pink. Just beware about ordering. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Pay the price and get the real one. Thanks Amazon!
on December 2, 2015
I received this bag as a gift, and absolutely love it! I don't use the side pockets, but the pockets on the interior make it very easy to keep belongings nice and organized. It's also just really nice to look at :)
on February 19, 2014
I'm in love with my bag,! So beautiful and chic. I carry it at all times. I get lots of compliments from my friends, male and female. The color is so bright and sophisticated! Love it!
on March 27, 2017
Bought as a gift, haven't given the gift yet but I love it and want one for myself! So far so good!

Update: my friend loved her birthday gift! And I also bought one for my mom for Mother's Day in the color dark dune! The color is beautiful and she also loves it!
on March 5, 2017
Arrived just as expected. 100% Authentic and a great price!
on July 5, 2017
These are well designed and manufactured bags. The best part of the zipper top that closes the bag and avoids things from falling off. Leaving the zipper open does not sag the bag, which highlights the good quality material used in manufacturing. The zippers are great, compartments very useful for organizing various things inside the bag. The surprisingly useful parts are the pockets on side of the bag for quick storage and retrieval of things like phone, small set of keys, etc. - not fully secure but very convinient.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.