Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Tote
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 2, 2014
The strap handles of the bag are breaking around the holes. I’ve never adjusted the strap handles since I purchased the bag, so I don’t understand why this is happening. Very dissappointing with price of $248 and it lasted in short period. Poor quality.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2015
I bought this for myself as a Christmas gift. SO very happy with it. The bag, in my opinion is quite large. I could fit my big iPad in it along with a bottle of water, snacks, makeup bag, wallet and my smart phone. Its VERY roomy. I love all the pockets. There are 2 outside pockets and I love this cause I have easy access to my car keys. There are 4 pockets inside along with a zippered pocket. This bag says classy but organized. I don't feel its a purse to be worn if you're being sloppy, i.e. in sweats. But it can be dressed down with jeans and a nice top or dressed up for the working lady. I am very satisfied with this purse.
review image
33 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
I bought this almost a year ago I absolutely love it though today it broke by the strap and I'm freaking out can I get it fixed even though I got it from Amazon? I've never mistreated this bag it's like a child to me. What happened ???
review image review image
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2015
I compared 3 bags the one I bought from Amazon one from Macys and one from the Michael Kors Store. The Amazon was the same as the others and was verified. You have to understand that Saffiano Leather is a high resistant very elegant leather. It was developed by Mario Prada. The distinctive markings on the leather is a series of diagonal lines. Since Prada originally developed this leather for briefcases to be highly scratch resistant. Many people look at the bag as being a fake since we are use to the old embossed leather stitching. There is a tag with the product number and a made in China label. This too is original everything is now made in China and all three bags I looked at were the same. Just know these bags are not made to look like old American leather so it may look like fake or plastic it is not. Just an ingenious development of elegant Italian style leather work. Another FYI is its grained leather is tanned with plant extracts and then deep dyed making it water repellent and scratch resistant. My cousin who is working in fashion in Milan helped me write this. Hope it helps. Ciao.
on December 31, 2013
This purse looks so beautiful but I barely used the bag and one of the straps just snapped clean in two. It's too late for the company to do anything about it, but considering how little I used the bag, the strap breaking should not have happened.
44 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2015
These handbags appear to be very suspicious. It is doubtful they are authentic MK handbags. There are many places online that sell MK imitations. These handbags were most likely purchased from one of those outlets as MK only sells to the high end department stores .. i.e Bloomingdale's, Saks, Macy's, Dillard's, Neiman's, Nordstrom, Lord &Taylor, etc.

Michael Kors does NOT sell to small retailers.. such as those who have online stores on Amazon.

The only way you would find authentic MK bags on Amazon would be if someone purchased MK handbags on sale at one of the major department stores and then marked them up for resale on Amazon.

I doubt this is the case as these bags have several features that do NOT appear to be authentic. And, the number of customers with complaints of the bags not holding up well is also a HUGE red flag. Authentic MK bags are very well made and will last for years to come!
11 comment| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
I I ordered a purse that broke within first month of use. I wanted to have it replaced. They refused saying I had it too long and if I did want to return it I would pay shipping and handling plus restock fee Would not work with me at all. Will never be buying with this vendor again
44 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2013
Had this bag and the strap broke after 6 months - I am so disappointed to spend over $200 on a handbag and have it come apart. Michael Kors has always been a great brand...I don't know what happened. Maybe this one was defective.
44 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2016
This bag has all signs of authenticity. Including the lining which is perfectly stitched. The logo lines up perfectly. , the hardware has the Michael Kors name on them andof course the leather is beautiful. It is a beautiful bag especially the color dark dune. I love the inside pockets and the outside pockets for convenience. After buying and returning a Coach bag and a Frye bag I'm very happy this one met my needs. The size is perfect. Not too small or too big. The price is a plus!
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 26, 2015
Love this purse - can double for both professional and casual. Straps are long enough that it is easy to put on shoulder with one hand. The zipper is smooth. It can hold A LOT without looking too bulky - perfect for makeup bag, cell phone, small water bottle, wallet, and tablet with a little room to spare for random junk.

What I hated about this purse was an outer thread got loose and when I sent it in to Michael Kors for repair (without free shipping), it took over two months without any status update. I had to call each month to confirm it got there and it was at the repair center. I just got it back in the mail one random day (in the same box I sent it in) after I called to see what was going on. It was fully repaired but it was annoying not having any form of customer service.

It is still an awesome purse but just beware if you need repairs - you'll need a backup purse and a lot of patience.