Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2014
The strap handles of the bag are breaking around the holes. I’ve never adjusted the strap handles since I purchased the bag, so I don’t understand why this is happening. Very dissappointing with price of $248 and it lasted in short period. Poor quality.
review imagereview imagereview image
287 helpful votes
288 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on April 20, 2015
I bought this almost a year ago I absolutely love it though today it broke by the strap and I'm freaking out can I get it fixed even though I got it from Amazon? I've never mistreated this bag it's like a child to me. What happened ???
review imagereview image
97 helpful votes
98 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 2, 2015
I received this bag as a gift, and absolutely love it! I don't use the side pockets, but the pockets on the interior make it very easy to keep belongings nice and organized. It's also just really nice to look at :)
4 helpful votes
on February 19, 2014
I'm in love with my bag,! So beautiful and chic. I carry it at all times. I get lots of compliments from my friends, male and female. The color is so bright and sophisticated! Love it!
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 27, 2017
Bought as a gift, haven't given the gift yet but I love it and want one for myself! So far so good!

Update: my friend loved her birthday gift! And I also bought one for my mom for Mother's Day in the color dark dune! The color is beautiful and she also loves it!
on March 5, 2017
Arrived just as expected. 100% Authentic and a great price!
on July 5, 2017
These are well designed and manufactured bags. The best part of the zipper top that closes the bag and avoids things from falling off. Leaving the zipper open does not sag the bag, which highlights the good quality material used in manufacturing. The zippers are great, compartments very useful for organizing various things inside the bag. The surprisingly useful parts are the pockets on side of the bag for quick storage and retrieval of things like phone, small set of keys, etc. - not fully secure but very convinient.
on September 13, 2017
Love, this purse. It is beautiful, sturdy, and practical. I especially love the side pockets and the size. I bought a pink shade, of MK, in the same style for the summer, so I repeated. My pink one has chain arm straps, which I prefer. The MK tote has the chain straps, but it is a bit large for me.
on August 28, 2017
I was hesitant on buying a designer handbag on amazon, because I wasn't sure if i was going to get a real authentic Michael Kors. The shipping was quick and fast and the purse is authentic. It has the tags still on it and received a dust bag.

The purse is a perfect size. It's not too big and not too box-y. It's big enough to fit a wide wallet along with my little make-up bag. It has a TON of pockets for all my little things that would usually get lost in my other purses. I'm really pleased with my purchase. What really allowed me to purchase this bag too was the free returns. So if I didn't like it, I could always return it. But luckily I love it so it will be staying with me ;)
on March 29, 2017
This is a beautiful bag and the perfect size - not too big or too small.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.