Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on November 13, 2012
This was something I had been wanting for a while. Found here at best price anywhere. Glad I kept searching.
on February 5, 2011
The watch was the wrong size so I returned it. I had the wrong address, sending it to REPAIR instead of RETURNS. My UPS driver didnt leave amy slip,so I had no trackig #.
SOmeone, howver must be wearing it because, I would have thought it would have come back "return to sender" but its has been 6 weeks.so i am OUT the $$$...
Molly, from the company has been good getting back to e but unless someone as to be honest, im out of luck without a tracing #.
I am out $$$!!!. Ugh! Very disappointed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.