Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MICHELE Deco 16 Stainless Steel White Diamond Dial Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 23, 2013
I had been looking at this watch for over a year and planned to purchase it at Nordstroms until I saw it available on Amazon for approximately 25% less. I was extremely skeptical to buy this online due to concerns about authenticity. There were several different 3rd parties selling this watch through Amazon, but after doing a little research, I decided to spend a little more and buy from Jomashop, since the item was still "fulfilled" by Amazon. I called Amazon and spoke to a representative from their watch department. She was extremely helpful and gave me confidence that I would be purchasing an authentic Michelle watch. She explained how they procure these watches and are able to sell them for less than an authorized Michelle distributor. In addition, she confirmed that I had 30 days to return the item if I decided against it. For me, this reduced all of the risk in purchasing this item online. I placed the order on a Sunday and it was waiting for me on Tuesday in perfect condition; included all packaging, instructions, tags, etc. I could not be more excited to finally be wearing the watch I looked at for so long. It is an absolutely beautiful and timeless piece that I will have for years to come. I love it and would highly recommend taking advantage of the cost savings by purchasing it through Amazon. This watch retails for $825 at Nordstrom, so take the difference and treat yourself to a new purse or outfit to go with it!:)
on March 21, 2012
Gorgeous watch...wanted it for a long time and finally decided to treat myself. It arrived within one day (!) and I was thrilled...until I opened the box. The watch wasn't running. Assuming, that maybe I did not know how to set a Michele watch, I reset it, pushed in the stem but it still didn't run. Even checked it the next day to see if maybe...but it still wasn't working and unfortunately I had to send it back :(
on December 25, 2011
My Michele watch came quicker than I expected! Watch is gorgeous! No issues at all! I have been looking at the watches for a couple years now. Amazon gave me the best price!
on December 1, 2012
Item was as described. One thing that annoyed me was the watch had a price tag on it, the price tag on the watch said $300. The watch box had a price of $825. Even though I paid less than $825, I paid way more than $300 & I kind of feel ripped off.

That being said it's a very nice looking watch. I hope my chick likes it.

******EDIT******** 8/23/14
Last week my significant other mentioned she thought that the watch needed a battery because it was running slow. Two days later it stopped working. Took it to the local watch shop for a battery replacement and found out the watch was broken. I don't know what is wrong with it but it's still under factory warranty and I will be sending it to Michelle for service next week. Wish me luck.
on June 10, 2012
My watch came in just three days. Great watch. Great price. No problems with order. Look forward to wearing it every day. I love it!
on December 30, 2013
I bought this watch a few weeks ago. I paid extra for "expedited shipping" to ensure I would receive the watch by Christmas. Several days after placing the order, I checked on the order - to my surprise, it still had not shipped! Because of this delay in shipping, I had to change the delivery address. I was forced to cancel my original order and place a new order. Despite this, I was promised I would still receive the watch in time for Christmas. Then, on December 24, I was told that I would not have the watch.

I tried on multiple occasions to talk with the seller about options. They were unresponsive and not cooperative.

The service level provided by this vendor is horrible.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! YOU WILL REGRET THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICE PROVIDED!!
on March 16, 2013
The watch came in the original pack. and was exactly what I wanted!

My wife loves it! and I would recommend this product to anyone.
on September 7, 2013
Beautiful watch. Tasteful design. The face of this watch is large enough to impress but not too overpowering. Rich color with just enough sparkle.
on April 2, 2014
I wear this watch everyday. It is pretty and comfy and it goes with everything. It keeps perfect time and still looks new 6 months later
on December 4, 2014
Beautiful watch. It is a Christmas gift for my wife.