- Series: Michelin Guide/Michelin
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Michelin Travel & Lifestyle; 8th Edition edition (October 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2067176870
- ISBN-13: 978-2067176874
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 1 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,159,643 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MICHELIN Guide New York City 2013 (Michelin Guide/Michelin) Paperback – October 3, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Just to note: This book is NOT meant to be an all-inclusive guide of every single restaurant in NYC - there are hundreds if not thousands of restaurants in NYC. This book highlights restaurants worth visiting.
Some highlights of the book:
- very helpful fold-out map of NYC and legend towards the front of the book
- very good personal descriptions of experiences at the restaurants
- easy to read, helpful glossary and index
My father has already used the book to on a recent trip to NYC (will report back with the name, but it was a vegetarian Indian restaurant), and he was very pleased with his meal. The book is very well done and continues the Michelin Guide legacy very well.
That being said, a technical warning:
- the characters used to rate the restaurant arent downloading on the kindle app for ipad, which is a bummer and good to know if this is how you intend to view it.
- the guide has photos, and will not download on kindle paperwhite.
Better to get the paper version if you can.
Also just set your expectations right: it is a list of top restaurants, but zagat will include more restaurants and more rating criteria. The restaurant descriptions give an ok idea of the food being served but they are short.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While I visit New York it is very good to have this booklet in digital form since the paperback weighs something...Published on May 8, 2014 by Ziya Hakan Ergin
I live by Michelin NYC recommendations... almost always spot on...... I bought the 2013 based on past good experience with Michelin NYC but to be totally truthful have not had... Read morePublished on July 7, 2013 by CustomerInSanFrancisco